I do love a strong cuppa any recommendations on a brand
Best off getting a strainer and buying some nice proper black tea in bulk if you want a proper strong cup! Works out quite a bit cheaper that way when you don't have to put a whole pot on to get a strong tea.
Nothing quite like measuring out a cup of tea that zings you better than any coffee!

En
Update

Tag @archie gemmill

Here is my update.... Day 8 for the girls

2 x Zamnesia - Girl scout Cookies
2 x Bomb Seeds - THC Bomb
1 x Autoseeds - Purple Stilton
2 x Seed Stockers - Candy Dawg.

Changes:-
All seedlings now potted to final pots.
7 x 3500k Autocobs (1 per plant), at about 30", lighting schedule changed today to 19/5
Airdomes turned on today.
Tent Environment at 27c and Rh65%
Water only with a dash of roots excelsior and Mammoth P

View attachment 1012066

Temps & Rh holding well and within my set parameters.

View attachment 1012072

Enviroment is on point bro :greenthumb:

Depending on where you are, you can get this delivered.

Ringtons.... Been using them for years... Top Class cuppa.... Good Tea

There's one fancy loose leaf brand called the English Tea Company that is extortionate so I can't recommend them in good conscience but their tea is nice and fresh and the range is crazy.

Otherwise I always find apothecaries have got the best teas, at the best prices normally. Especially if you like the strong fragrant black teas, I had some really nice imported stuff from Japan, a Chinese tea but grown with Japanese methods and it was the best I ever had. Trouble is I finished it on the day I opened it during a long Xmas sesh and now the name is gone.

Another great option for cheap tea is to make friends with health food shop attendants, buy some cheese and leave with a half kilo of tea to boot :crying:

Seedstockers Week 2 Update:

@TheMongol

No changes made since last posting, However both plants ticking over nicely.

I apologise for the purple light, I had to throw this post together a little quickly as I have a trial shift tonight and I just had to get it up, will get some true light pics out soon.

Nicole Cream auto day 19 in soil showing full recovery from her initial malformation:
IMG_20190208_161235.jpg

Candy Dawg Auto day 19 in soil:

IMG_20190208_161143.jpg

I plan to start them on a light feed schedules from the 21st, unless I see any deficiency before and will begin sone light LST as soon as i can get a little more node spacing from a little light training as they're pretty tight on both ATM.

Peace out AFN :)

I love Yorkshire tea it's all we drink in are house

@St. Tom ..When we moved to Spain you couldn't get it ..so all the visitors used to fill their suitcases with it for us..:coffee:..now we can buy it local...:biggrin:

I would say 1 cup unless it's a day or 2 before payday lol

:coffee: Maidens Watter...:biggrin:..when workmen wanted a cup of tea we'd say proper tea or maidens watter..?

Depending on where you are, you can get this delivered.

Ringtons.... Been using them for years... Top Class cuppa.... Good Tea

Gawd..it is Year since I had a Ringtons @Frogster ...:headbang:..delivered to the door from the Ringtons vans.

I had some really nice imported stuff from Japan, a Chinese tea but grown with Japanese methods and it was the best I ever had. Trouble is I finished it on the day I opened it during a long Xmas sesh and now the name is gone.

:pass: Drat...

Our chinese waitress friend knew we liked jasmine/chinese tea...when she got visitors they would bring her authentic chinese teas....and she would always give us a Share....:biggrin:

Southern Sweet iced tea and Hot Coffee with A bowl of some dank. Lol

Oh @Alchemy :pass:..did no one ever tell you not to mix your drinks.....:crying:

Hot coffee and Iced teas is making me nervous of tooth freeze...

Coffee and a brandy on the beach on a warm friday afternoon...yum....they have to be seperate..sip of one sip of the other..
brandy make the coffee taste more intense..Yum...:coffee:

They are Tufty...:headbang:..I'd be happy if they were mine..

i can get a little more node spacing from a little light training as they're pretty tight on both ATM.

1646CB5D-A7C7-465D-8C10-7EE432CF253A.jpeg
Week 2 update for seed stockers BCN Critical XXL @Bailey.

Happy damn Friday one and all!
I’m a day early but have a busy weekend so here’s my week 2 update.
She’s 10 days above coco today, only change is she’s been put in her final 15 litre autopot from starter cup and seems happy and healthy. Top fed using full Remo veg nutes and ready to rock and roll! Have a good weekend all!!:pighug:

Last edited:
246A8F80-E7AE-4D57-9E26-2720587270B9.jpeg
Week 2 update for the Zamesia Gorilla Glue @St. Tom.

Happy damn Friday one and all!
I’m a day early but have a busy weekend so here’s my week 2 update.
She’s 13 days above coco today, only change is she’s been put in her final 15 litre autopot from starter cup and seems happy and healthy. Top fed using full Remo veg nutes and ready to rock and roll! Have a good weekend all!!:pighug:

Back