:yoinks: That IS yorkshire tea...............?.............You could get excommunicated for that..............:yoinks:

What did you do..just wave the tea bag above the cup..............?...............:crying:

Hmmmmmmm.... @High'n'Dry ...is you under 35 years old...?

:bighug: Good @Need4Weed same with anything new..:headbang:..it gets easier after the first lot.

It's made the same as yours with more milk! Tea bag mashed to breaking point, 30% total milk :D

I'm 36 next week :) Not me burning lips lol

More like over 80 :biggrin: only people in care homes get a cuppa that milky :smoking:

:biggrin:

It's made the same as yours with more milk! Tea bag mashed to breaking point, 30% total milk :D

I'm 36 next week :) Not me burning lips lol

:aha: hmmm...I'm not far off.....I was Wondering if you were the age when McD's stopped selling hot drinks...coz they were Hot...:coffee:

Mine was a google photo....:biggrin:...believe it or not...I'm outta yorkshire tea bags...:crying:..and all this talk is making me really fancy one...

Yeah that's the one crazy isn't it

Oooh..that is a Strange one..........I Like Different................:pass:

Is Atomic bomb photoperiod dude?
Not sure man .....:crying: I’m doing a nice hunt right now need to find some new keepers for 2019

These two where the best I found that I’ve cut down so far but their not making the cut
6EC567F3-8417-4DE2-91E5-090F0B960716.jpeg
E3CD9C09-E169-4508-A004-2E13BCBEFE2E.jpeg

47D490F0-9732-41D1-B395-96C2C1482C35.jpeg

:aha: hmmm...I'm not far off.....I was Wondering if you were the age when McD's stopped selling hot drinks...coz they were Hot...:coffee:

Mine was a google photo....:biggrin:...believe it or not...I'm outta yorkshire tea bags...:crying:..and all this talk is making me really fancy one...

Me too must be why I like you ha ha poet don't even know it

@woody @archie gemmill @Mañ'O'Green

Week 2 update

Auto glueberry OG, day 18 (lighting battle ,biggest battle)

15496256262172734348322180781128.jpg

New products used:

Neem seed oil foliar spray, Soil balance probiotics

Bomb seed Berry Bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 12( bomb seed battle ,general battle)

1549625909828342912630993407130.jpg

Same new products used here also.

I've always got my Tetleys back up, panic stations if I'm nearly out of both. Don't McD's still sell hot drinks??

Back