Sweet I will follow along , I stuck in the mud but it all ways fascinates me :coffee:

Lots of air the key?

Did you start in soil ?
I start either is straight perlite or sometimes a peat pod. Autos I rip the fabric off. I used to run dwc or rdwc and messed with the air and water pumps, rez tanks and all that. I can't seem to do dirt. Tried veggies and stuff. Here are some recovering from my soil attempt :crying:https://www.autoflower.org/threads/limburger-dragon.69099/

Ill have pictures of my auto seed entries in soon, i thought my late germ entry was sufficient for the first update, they have just gotten above ground;
2 out if 3 girlscout cookie made it.
I have 1 out of 3 deep blue c f2.
And
1 out of 2 gorilla shizzle. Wishing i handled the shizzle and deep blue a little better but its not the end of the world.

AutoSeeds Week 1 update @Need4Weed
I just planted her today from the tupperware and she's just now getting her first light, so you can't really see anything yet. :headbang:

DSC01631.JPG

@Need4Weed regerm pic of AutoSeeds Juicy Lucy
7387945ab8c89849f03b81ced1031a3a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I got you marked in the 1st post of AutoSeeds thread @Dabber :headbang:

Ill have pictures of my auto seed entries in soon, i thought my late germ entry was sufficient for the first update, they have just gotten above ground;
2 out if 3 girlscout cookie made it.
I have 1 out of 3 deep blue c f2.
And
1 out of 2 gorilla shizzle. Wishing i handled the shizzle and deep blue a little better but its not the end of the world.
If you posted the pic of the late germ after Feb 1, than you are good @Kya Knight If not, just get one posted as soon as you can and please tag me in when you do! :headbang:

We're also missing @CTb1 I neglected tagging him yesterday, but I did send him a pm earlier today. I think some slack is in order as it was my fault for missing it. :headbang:

Lord no! Yorkshire Tea, strong, with added milk. Immediate drinking temperature ;)

:yoinks: That IS yorkshire tea...............?.............You could get excommunicated for that..............:yoinks:

What did you do..just wave the tea bag above the cup..............?...............:crying:

Yes I must admit to burning my lips :kiss:raw sipping on scalding cups of tea :biggrin:

Hmmmmmmm.... @High'n'Dry ...is you under 35 years old...?

I think I got it figured out now Aunty @Mossy :headbang:

:bighug: Good @Need4Weed same with anything new..:headbang:..it gets easier after the first lot.

Back