Auto Seeds Testers / Reviewers Wanted - New Strains

WTF? It's the exact same time. Still no change this morning! A full week sitting in a facility is totally unacceptable!
What a POS postal system!

Yep, no change here either. It's sitting in the international processing center. :(

Yep, no change here either. It's sitting in the international processing center. :(
So 8 days sitting in Chicago.
I did a google search and Chicago is one of the worst for losing packages. Unreal!

Unfortunately if it sits in Chicago for more than a week, in our experience, it means that it has been caught by customs. They don't even bother with confiscating them and sending a letter any more, they just throw them in the bin and be done with it. Its a real pain for us as we have no way of knowing if it was customs or if they have been lost/stole or whatever.....

So 8 days sitting in Chicago.
I did a google search and Chicago is one of the worst for losing packages. Unreal!
Unfortunately if it sits in Chicago for more than a week, in our experience, it means that it has been caught by customs. They don't even bother with confiscating them and sending a letter any more, they just throw them in the bin and be done with it. Its a real pain for us as we have no way of knowing if it was customs or if they have been lost/stole or whatever.....

Ugh. Looks like customs got these beans then. Very frustrating.

I had a package sit in Chicago for a total of 5 days than on the 5th it moved just sometimes they are slower than any other destination for some reason

Party time in Southeastern Massachusetts. :cheers: Seeds landed today. :biggrin:

Back