Auto Seeds Testers / Reviewers Wanted - New Strains

Waiting for The message saying sent out also to grow hopefully same time with you guys
Ya I havnt got a response back, but I gave them everything they asked for.....

Ya I havnt got a response back, but I gave them everything they asked for.....
Yup they are busy with new release and also 420 coming up so I'm sure they will send it out next time there on or something

Yes you are all safe to say whatever you want now - they have officially been released!!!!
Sorry if i have been off radar for a few days but 420 is a busy time of year and i do get a couple of days vacation to use at Easter so I was kickin' back for a day or two!!

@WildBill - if it hasn't moved in the next 3 days drop me a PM and ill get resent. Your part of the world is one of the more tricky areas to reach....

@WildBill - if it hasn't moved in the next 3 days drop me a PM and ill get resent. Your part of the world is one of the more tricky areas to reach....
Will do! I'm waiting on their arrival to drop all my seeds on this upcoming run.
I appreciate it!

Will do! I'm waiting on their arrival to drop all my seeds on this upcoming run.
I appreciate it!

Mine are sitting in Chicago as well. Which is doubly frustrating as I'm only a few miles away!

1650466561240.png

Back