Auto Seeds Testers / Reviewers Wanted - New Strains

I'm staying with 2 layers...
That’s what I figured… I do the same thing but keep my net draped down the back of the tent to keep it out of the way until I need it. I typically use a 3” net for scrogging and the 5” net for cola support.

5 inch support net
1677170074064.jpeg

3 inch scrog net
1677170342582.jpeg

@420autoflower THATS A GOOD IDEA....IM ONLY USING IT THE 2ND TIME...I LIKE YOURS...IM GOING TO GET BETER ONES...

@420autoflower THATS A GOOD IDEA....IM ONLY USING IT THE 2ND TIME...I LIKE YOURS...IM GOING TO GET BETER ONES...
Thanks for the points brother!
Looks like your 5-6 inch netting will be perfect for support but 3” would be better if you plan on scrogging. I prefer the nylon netting like you have over the elastic type... I can pull the nylon much tighter than the stretchy stuff.

@420autoflower I'll buy some 3in too....I'll use both I like nylon it does get tight...ok I'll thought the other was better...I'll stick to nylon...thanks bud...

Ok I got rid of the month old slow plants and switched soil and pots....everything is growing good in the reused sohum cannabis living soil.....so I soaked in a lite kelp and humic acid in purification water...for 18 hours 10 float 8 sunk....I placed them in a circle that I'm orgy potting but only keeping 4....just in case 2 don't make it...happens...we should see a big difference....here's pics their roots were not growing well..... @Autoseeds.com Thanks again...I got some Alculpco Gold and Rainbow Glue on the way...be my next grow...only them...and fresh sohum cannabis living soil....little lite warriors on top so I dont burn the seedlings...I'll be feeding compost teas every 2weeks and recharge on opposite weeks....also happy frog fruit and flower once in flower...thats it....easy Pease and I had perfect plants the whole grow.....
20230223_152130.jpg
20230223_152138.jpg

Back