Auto Seeds Testers / Reviewers Wanted - New Strains

Day 13 pink runtz x dark jedi....a strain I crossed....growin a little slow due to hot soil.but I think they will be fine...
20230221_163803~3.jpg

The big one is the same age as the small ones...hmmm I wonder why....

My next grow will be Alculpco Gold and Rainbow Glue can't wait....ilk be going back to the soil I know that works for me..sohum cannabis living soil and top with a lite soil like HF lite warriors....compost teas and top dressed with HF fruit and flower...

My next grow will be Alculpco Gold and Rainbow Glue can't wait....ilk be going back to the soil I know that works for me..sohum cannabis living soil and top with a lite soil like HF lite warriors....compost teas and top dressed with HF fruit and flower...
I recently started using hf fruit and flower. Im impressed but the shit stinks lol.

@Shugrows it works great with sohum cannabis living soil and compost teas....I only feed once in flower that's it and compost teas every 2 weeks.....veg compost teas in veg and flower compost teas in flower...then I use recharge on the opposite weeks of compost teas...then I add plain water well it's not plain...I add hydroguard and yucca powder to all my water plus vitamin c and bubble it for 24hr since I use tap...it's been better then using RO water....ive had nothing but issues using RO...adding calmag...now I never use it...I ph to 6 to 6.7 and ppm of 200- 300...perfect....I use teah down...HF fruit and flower sure does stink...but works great...and it's organic

@Shugrows I run all organic now...less feeding.....living soil is where it's at.....

Back