USA Only *Tent Fires* Pinky Tuscadero Auto * Test Thread *

Lemme tell you what... These two have talked me into growing in soil, Instead of coco.
02C740D6-8F94-43DA-8361-F8492B2F5F7C.jpeg

(ignore the one behind them...that’s an ALF#5 that’s getting close to harvest)
I have color in both girls now...
CB38CE91-E139-47C7-86AB-59E3B7F0A7C0.jpeg
F1FA162F-E4F4-4DFB-8D96-96D18320E2EB.jpeg

Welp.. The move was made.. I had to squeeze these girls into my 12/12 flower tent because they out grew the space in the 2x4×5... I've grown plenty of autos under 12/12 and know that things (growth) will move much slower now... Still a tight fit in the flower tent but other than that all is well. I think I'm starting to see the slightest bit of color on a few calyx and I think the stretch finally stopped. Stem rubs are still leaning heavy on the tangie. No trichomes yet but expect them to start showing up more this week. The canopy turned out to be pretty even considering how all three were different sizes. It took a bunch of pinching and bending though.

Everyone's plants look good so far! Nothing crazy or unexpected has happened with the phenos.. No germ issues, no sick seedlings.. I think things are going pretty well so far. I'm definitely a little shocked by all of the size potential.. I really thought that I was seeing a smaller pheno for darker purple plants.. Now I'm wondering if their are two purple phenos..

20210308_065312~2.jpg

20210308_065312~3.jpg
20210308_065337~2.jpg

Whole tent
20210308_065420~2.jpg

Welp.. The move was made.. I had to squeeze these girls into my 12/12 flower tent because they out grew the space in the 2x4×5... I've grown plenty of autos under 12/12 and know that things (growth) will move much slower now... Still a tight fit in the flower tent but other than that all is well. I think I'm starting to see the slightest bit of color on a few calyx and I think the stretch finally stopped. Stem rubs are still leaning heavy on the tangie. No trichomes yet but expect them to start showing up more this week. The canopy turned out to be pretty even considering how all three were different sizes. It took a bunch of pinching and bending though.

Everyone's plants look good so far! Nothing crazy or unexpected has happened with the phenos.. No germ issues, no sick seedlings.. I think things are going pretty well so far. I'm definitely a little shocked by all of the size potential.. I really thought that I was seeing a smaller pheno for darker purple plants.. Now I'm wondering if their are two purple phenos..

View attachment 1294633
View attachment 1294641View attachment 1294642

Whole tent
View attachment 1294645
Nice. My taller one out of the 2 is almost as tall as me now. Lol.

View attachment 1294633
View attachment 1294641View attachment 1294642

Whole tent
View attachment 1294645
Interesting! Looking great!

Do they need support when they really start packing on the buds?

Interesting! Looking great!

Do they need support when they really start packing on the buds?
Not typically.. The branches are actually pretty thick. But we shall see if someone's plant changes that, lol.

Not typically.. The branches are actually pretty thick. But we shall see if someone's plant changes that, lol.
Cool! They all seem to have quite the stretch!
These girls will be dangerous in an EarthBox! :rofl: :thumbsup:

Day 5 for the pinkys one died on me I believe it was my fault tho I accidentally pulled it out slightly and it stalled the growth. So I will have 2 growing.
20210308_224851.jpg
20210308_225000.jpg
00pm

Back