USA Only *Tent Fires* Pinky Tuscadero Auto * Test Thread *

I'm digging your breeding project so far Proph! Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your journey and grow some out with you. They are both pretty phenos, I am so happy I planted the 2 right beans and got a pheno of each color, woohoo. Pink and Purple buds are so appealing. I cant wait to see what happens from here. how many weeks total do you think they will finish around? Real life opinion, not a "breeders" opinion. lol

Noo.. Thank you, to everyone participating! You guys are the MVPs! It's awesome to see how the plants react/express in different environments, under different lights, different mediums and grow styles.. I'm learning so much from it!

Honestly.. I've never taken any past 80 days from seed. But I honestly felt like each plant could have gone 90 days because of the frame on her. I think she can pack on more weight than what the 80 day chop can bring. But finding the sweet spot is all personal preference!

Anyone getting any smells yet? I'm getting tangie with a hint of gas.. The smells change a lot as they mature so no telling how it will end!

Again, can't thank you all enough. I've always taken the testing I do for breeders pretty seriously.. And now being on the opposite side, I have an even greater respect for testing and those that take it seriously! Cheers to all of you!

I was thinking 11 to 12 weeks total but wasnt sure. Usually I chop between 10 and 12 weeks. I haven't ran into any that needed longer unless waiting for amber trichs. Sometimes that can extend the grow. But I am happy with chopping at all cloudy myself. Or 10 to 20 percent amber is the most I'll push amber trichs.

Noo.. Thank you, to everyone participating! You guys are the MVPs! It's awesome to see how the plants react/express in different environments, under different lights, different mediums and grow styles.. I'm learning so much from it!

Honestly.. I've never taken any past 80 days from seed. But I honestly felt like each plant could have gone 90 days because of the frame on her. I think she can pack on more weight than what the 80 day chop can bring. But finding the sweet spot is all personal preference!

Anyone getting any smells yet? I'm getting tangie with a hint of gas.. The smells change a lot as they mature so no telling how it will end!

Again, can't thank you all enough. I've always taken the testing I do for breeders pretty seriously.. And now being on the opposite side, I have an even greater respect for testing and those that take it seriously! Cheers to all of you!
My sinuses are all screwed up, So what I can smell varies greatly from a normal person... and I haven’t actually had my head close enough to give a good sniff... But I do know that something In my tent has it smelling lightly of cat piss and... something fruity, maybe?

20210305_203250.jpg

Back