Lighting TELOS-008 AND MEPHISTO ( bluetoof illuminauto #29 )

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
hello AFN this will be my first full seed to harvest run with the telos-008 iv finished off a few plants under her and im very impressed to say the least the penatration compared to my old hps is great iv gotten rock hard nugs where there used to be just fluffy hash pile buds so thats a win in my book heres just a few shots of what iv produced so far
img_20171115_222748-1-jpg.828483

IMG_20171119_024900[1].jpg

my set up is simple enough il be going off TaNgs easy auto schedule works great really simple

NUTES:

SENSI A+B
CARBOLOAD
OVERDRIVE
CAL MAG
GUNAO
img_20170831_151306-jpg.798192

MEDIUM:
canna pro soil

actually ment to buy canna pro coco but there was a mix up in the shop and didnt notice till i was home so il be tryin out some new soil this run normally use plagron light mix could be a disaster or work out great only time will tell
IMG_20171119_024439[1].jpg

POTS:
15l airpots but i have a feeling there more like 20l not alot left out of a 50l bag when two pots are full
IMG_20171119_024835[1].jpg

seeds have been germinated in a damp paper towel in a ziploc bag and placed ontop of the carbon filter in the tent to kkep warm seen some movement earlier today so will probly have tails tomorrow thanks for stopping in
:welcome::vibe::smokeout::welcome::greenthumb::tang: :stir: :weed: :wiz: :yeahthat:

In!
Was planning to start some of my Bluetoof seeds in a couple of weeks. Delighted te be able to see how yours do before I start :)
:greenthumb:

Front seat for this my buddy. I think you will like the Canna Terra,it should be similar to the plagron.
Greetings brother, I will go through here.

Good vibes.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
In!
Was planning to start some of my Bluetoof seeds in a couple of weeks. Delighted te be able to see how yours do before I start :)
:greenthumb:
thanks for joining along guys :toke:

tap roots are out and seeds have been put in there final home
IMG_20171119_231643[1].jpg

how the tent looks right now ignore the gal in the back left we wont talk about her
IMG_20171119_231627[1].jpg

Bluetoof is a pretty girl. Not super potent but smells great and a nice high for sure. Colors should come through and will be covered in trichs. I’ll be checking in.
sounds good mizzo :d5:

Back