I love it so far finished out my last plant under it 175g dry from her and she's doing my seedling great yea it's Dutch passion only in the tent now. Mazar and Durban poison!!

Hey Autonugs how you liking the tasty led? Is it better than an amare? Im looking at both now.

Hey Autonugs how you liking the tasty led? Is it better than an amare? Im looking at both now.

Tasty I love it man, only complaint I have is the fan noise, nothing terrible but I want silent. Kevin (Tasty owner) hooked me up with a super quiet fan option and gave me instructions and everything to get the job done. Excellent customer service and we are in the works of making me a super efficient light that isn't listed on his site. If you want specific needs just contact him. Tasty is just a fraction of the Amare prices also.

Yeah I'm looking forward to chatting him up about options. I like the info on the page. It's nice to see that transparency. Small companies just are so much better in the LED market man. Everything else bleehhh bullshit ya know? Alrighty then looks like I'm returning my other Amare and getting a tasty!

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

still on the fence about keeping my amare or getting a tasty. now amare is on here so im just dunno! lol i think theyre both good lights. best in the available market. but its all down to how much to spend for whaty imn getting and yeah its frustrating choosing a god damned led fucking light man

Tasty should have better cob units than Amare(cob models), so my pick would be Tasty.
But why not having both and do a grow comparison? ;)

Grow comparison would be cool... what's the warranty on the tasty?

Do they have veg and bloom selections or is the cob PAR cover the entire spectrum enough you just set the light at a higher level above seedlings?

And way about the daisy chain option? Are they capable of that at all?

They do seem like really nice livhts and can't argue a bit with the efficiency and parts used being the best available

Last edited:
They're both great lights and both high end on the market right now. Tasty led and PLC have the higher efficiencies right now, and DIY is even higher, but all the high efficiency lights are a pretty good investment. Especially with auto flowers and 18/6-24/0 lighting.

Tasty led has a 3 year warranty.

Exactly my point... I agree when getting into the cxb cob lights they are all efficient and all perform well. Just a matter of what you want to spend or in some cases what blows your skirt up.

I'm not advertising I'm just saying take a pic it's the same.

Say I have a 3x3 I go to tasty ... his site reccomend 2 t2 to flower a 3x3 that gives me 4 CXB3590IN a 3x3 at $720 bucks. They are incredibly efficent. In a black box , a 3 year warranty, veg power or maybe a pot with needle in future. Daisy chain option and free cord when more than 1 unit bought

I go to Amare they say the SE 250 will flower a 3x3 you get 4 cxb 3070 also incredibly efficient WAY above industry standard. Also 48 3w cree led , veg bloom option, slick ass fancy white box , lense or no lense, ratchet straps to hang 5 year warranty, modular cababitly with mounting brackets included and ability to daisy chain lights.

This cost me 745 bucks.... then I get the AFN 20% discount now I'm at $601

It's what ever blows your skirt up buddy.... if ya ask me do what Atulip did and save money then I'll be impressed

Last edited:
Back