Autonugs

Autonugs
Reaction score
Didn't see much around here about them so I just wanted to review them slightly. First off I had/have 2 Mars Hydro Reflector 96x5 in my 2' deep x 4'wide tent. Talking with @Atulip for a few days and we came to the conclusion I will DIY my mars to use Cree cob chips 1 light at a time. In the meantime I need a new toy to replace the one that I'll be tearing apart so he directed me to Tasty LED. We settled on a T3-2100 price being $530 un-shipped and I will have another light in the tent too I backed out. :D Decided that a T2-2100 @ $360 was much better. Go to the site after these few days to find out of stock! FML! Contact Tasty through his site and BAM within few hours he will make me a light next day and ship it out. DONE deal son! 3 days later I have my light and the thing is a tank! You tell me the difference I'll post the purple pictures compared to now it doesn't even look like the Mars is running :D

013.JPG
012.JPG
015.JPG
018.JPG
027.JPG

It's the white light ! Those bright as hell ! I will say tho my mars pro 160 is freaking blinding .. I can't wait to see what this tasty can do ..

Yeah krypt how you liking these things? It was my second choice to amare honestly. Wish I would have grown a set and just bought the 450 like a real man lol but that's OK because I have big ideas I think for a nice grow space. So everything can and will b utilized eventually. The DP strain u have going is under this light right? I get threads confused some times lol so much. ..

Back