Lighting TaNgs Telos Tent.

@TaNg Do you use B-52? I've noticed Advanced Nutrients has no fish at all, and the easy schedule lacks seaweed/b1. I always believed seaweed/b1 was extremely important, and fish (though there is no Advanced Nutrients product with fish) was equally as important. Adding fish in some form would absolutely help make the final bud better, but you don't want to over do it of course.

@TaNg Do you use B-52? I've noticed Advanced Nutrients has no fish at all, and the easy schedule lacks seaweed/b1. I always believed seaweed/b1 was extremely important, and fish (though there is no Advanced Nutrients product with fish) was equally as important. Adding fish in some form would absolutely help make the final bud better, but you don't want to over do it of course.

The only AN I use now are Big Bud, Overdrive and Carboload....I use them with Gold Label Soil A&B base nutrients,Shogun Calmag and microbes are Biosys and Mammoth P (which I slated at first but now I’m totally sold)

The only AN I use now are Big Bud, Overdrive and Carboload....I use them with Gold Label Soil A&B base nutrients,Shogun Calmag and microbes are Biosys and Mammoth P (which I slated at first but now I’m totally sold)
What was it that changed your mind about it mate ?

Some @mephisto deliciousness grown under the Telos. I don’t get many as frosty as Fourum Stomper.

2474c35b7d112cfdb5fcdda5575a6078.jpg
5365321b83790aab388c528822b9ec5d.jpg

Back