Lighting TaNgs Telos Tent.

@TaNg - damn dude :) beautiful as always - love your photography and timelapse footage.

How do you compare the Telos 8 with say a 315W CMH? (not sure if you've used them, only seen grow northern diaries...)

or if you can't compare, how is the heat increase with lights on? wanting to do a stealth drobe LED build, and that telos is looking mighty fine, but want to make sure it doesn't need too much cooling...

around equivalent to 400w HPS in yield output?

and what minimum/maximum footprint does this baby have? Looked on GN website but couldn't find info....

Thank you in advance for your time!

Also - why have they stopped doing the HS 1's :(

Great density and aroma to everything I’ve grown under this light so far.

09a6138c09da14f2a175f59afdd76260.jpg
ed9863783a2284c5484b9d1c63348a50.jpg

Sour Bubble
20f1210a46285b77c9e23270ffc1a65d.jpg
471e572e1729681e2e763605429de8ea.jpg

Alien x Triangle
5725d4c71381df7bb3c9c3fb40fd8ee9.jpg
2b62b799855bac6dfdf3488118261f4a.jpg

Looking mighty fine as ever.How are you tests with ecothrive Biosys going? Or are you back to voodoo Juice. Nice to see you round these parts bro. Laters

Plants are loving the Biosys bro, I’m still not using the voodoo juice.

@TaNg - damn dude :) beautiful as always - love your photography and timelapse footage.

How do you compare the Telos 8 with say a 315W CMH? (not sure if you've used them, only seen grow northern diaries...)

or if you can't compare, how is the heat increase with lights on? wanting to do a stealth drobe LED build, and that telos is looking mighty fine, but want to make sure it doesn't need too much cooling...

around equivalent to 400w HPS in yield output?

and what minimum/maximum footprint does this baby have? Looked on GN website but couldn't find info....

Thank you in advance for your time!

Also - why have they stopped doing the HS 1's :(

From what I have seen the Telos will give similar yields to the CDM and HPS and I’m running mine in a 1x1m tent.

Any info on the Sour Bubble? Which seedbank is that?

My bad bro it’s Sour Bubbly from @mephisto https://www.mephistogenetics.com/product-page/sour-bubbly

Beautiful flowering plants,glistening! And the new girls structure is great. Good news on Biosys I'm running it in my next grow. Laters

MR Tang. lovely! sour bubbly is one of my favorite taste's:tongue: have grown it four times, and will again. aside from the medical aspect of cannabis, 50% of my enjoyment of cannabis is taste.:tongue:

Back