Lighting TaNg's Flowers.

lashings of buds on the way as always JTang !

Blueberry day 32.

Got something I've never seen before on this little beauty....twin buds at the end of a single stem,they both have there own set of leaves too...very cool.

a3ypunaq.jpg
ja8eva6e.jpg
y5apape6.jpg
hutene8a.jpg
zaqamemu.jpg

Think Different day 53.

This girl has turned into quite a beast,anther week and I will pop her on Overdrive.

yha6unep.jpg
ugysy5a8.jpg
aga2u9uz.jpg
vunyruta.jpg

Tangers.....Yey...........your wholly owned, "Think Different" is a nice pheno bro, can see your passion, delivering every day, a healthy format of a plant tang...............Tang.....do you find, even when you pack the airpot tight every 4 inches of soil when you fill the airpot, packed to the top. That the soil still shrinks down 50-60mm from the top ?/........this then shrinks below the "Airpot Reservoir" 2 blank top ring etc.......also i find with using root stims, the root ball seems to literally consume the soil !!.........this can lead to "Side Washout" when watering. But the root matrix seems to be in heaven !!.......

If you look at your plant size compared to hazy's loft "Wilma" TD at the same age as yours, your TD is 35-45% larger, as wilma starves root of "02". The proof is in the TD pudding !!.........bear in mind the genetic variance between the two plants, ie a direct comparison is only 40% reliable.........would have to be from the same group of beans to have a direct comparison of "Catalytic Growth In Airpot ". ....AB..........
jTangs TD auto 15 12 13.jpg
ps; jTang,......how much dose she drink per day ? 3.5-4.5 Ltrs? ec 1.4 ?...cheers J...

Last edited:
Looking dope bro :smokebuds:

Amazing the difference between the two of them!!! both looking great!!

Back