Lighting TaNg's Flowers.

Nice another TaNg special mate:smokebuds: How you like the Plagron light with AN Range? Do You PH the Feed??

Nice another TaNg special mate:smokebuds: How you like the Plagron light with AN Range? Do You PH the Feed??

Nah mate don't bother checking PH anymore I think my pen has dried up lol

Nah mate don't bother checking PH anymore I think my pen has dried up lol

LMAO just trying to find my next soil and nutes so i dont have to PH ive not PHed My bio bizz light with bizz nutes for months now lol My PH pen has been promoted to the Piss testing :pee::lab:

LMAO just trying to find my next soil and nutes so i dont have to PH ive not PHed My bio bizz light with bizz nutes for months now lol My PH pen has been promoted to the Piss testing :pee::lab:

gonna have give that a try!!!! 2013 the year of pHing my best grow ever, ME!!!!

Blueberry day 22

8emy5a5u.jpg
usa2usen.jpg
a9ededyt.jpg

Think Different day 43

e4ynyzuh.jpg
ha2eva2u.jpg
a3aqehe5.jpg

Very nice J, TD getting large....:smokebuds:

Loving it bro! Care to post your feed recipe every now and then? I think we run a similar line up. Curious to see yours.
:smokebuds:

Ooh I don't know mmmmm it's like Colonel Sanders and the KFC recipe but being as though its you RW lol. You would Taylor the ec but I would start with Sensi grow (all the additives are half the strength of Sensi A or quarter the strength of A&B together) voodoo juice,Sensi Zym and Carboload for half the veg cycle,second half I just swap voodoo juice and Zym for B52 then flower in 2 halves too... First half of bloom Sensi grow or Connoisseur,voodoo juice,Sensi Zym,Carboload and big bud then second half Sensi bloom or connoisseur,b52,Carboload and overdrive.

Hmmmm... No CalMag???

kfc_4e78f0_555197.jpg

Just when needed dude.

Back