Dutch Passion TaNg's DP Blue Velvet Preview Grow.

Man that blue velvet looks like a killer, gooey, sticky, icky smoke. Nice job and thanks for my new screensaver lol hey do you vent those paper bags when you're drying??

Man that blue velvet looks like a killer, gooey, sticky, icky smoke. Nice job and thanks for my new screensaver lol hey do you vent those paper bags when you're drying??

Haha thanks dude. Just bag it up and forget about it for 4 or 5 days and you will be golden.

the downside of a leafy variety is that it is a pain to harvest. The upside of a leafy variety , especially a resinous one, is stacks of hash.

What a great grow Tang, and a suitable reward at the end I hope! When I see that much frost on the fan leaves I never need worry about potency....enjoy bro

5 days in paper bags at 38%RH and there perfect for jars although I've run short of jars so will grab some later. Lovely dense sticky nugs and almost 14 ozzies of em lol the only trouble with having lots of bud is you cane lots too,me and my girl are getting through almost 2oz a week at the mo my vape is lit from 6 am untill 10pm lol.
Initial taste test is just WOW on both of them very intense floral and fruity flavours and its as strong as a mother lover, will do a vape review after a few weeks cure. I've also tried some of the white tips and its tastes fine, might see how white I can get my next plant lol

I defiantly recommend this strain if your thinking about trying a photoperiod,easy to grow as fast as some autos I've grown and it gives a good yield of killer weed.

I know this is an older post, but i was just saying how she is a real pleasure to grow and smoke. beautiful buds bro!

Awesome job tang I just read the entire thread since im about to start some blue velvet . I see you topped at the 5th node and i was curious if you think that significantly increased yield rather than just letting her go. I want the highest yield possible so im still debating if I should top mine or not as i don't have much photo experience, if you have time please let me know what you think or any suggestions thanks bro :Sharing One:

Hay bro thanks I wish I still had some BV jarred its and epic taste and buzz. I think topping really helped with the shape and I would probable top twice and some of the sides if I were to grow them again.

Hay bro thanks I wish I still had some BV jarred its and epic taste and buzz. I think topping really helped with the shape and I would probable top twice and some of the sides if I were to grow them again.
im excited bro your grow is basically what inspired me to try it, it looked dank and thanks for the advice ill definately be topping them :thumbs:

[video=youtube_share;rhxGibCPW9Q]http://youtu.be/rhxGibCPW9Q[/video]

Very nice TaNg!!! :) Great time lapse!

Love the music - makes me wanna learn Kung fu!! (hi-yah!)

Incredible vid, TaNg! I just popped 4 BV seeds, yesterday. Going in pots today/tomorrow.. I am officially inspired!

Back