Dutch Passion TaNg's DP Blue Velvet Preview Grow.

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
Got my paws on some more unreleased DP beans,this time a classic photoperiod strain from the Blueberry family bred by DJ Short. This strain hasn't been around for a while and Dutch Passion have been working with the original seed stock from when they worked with DJ Short,here is a little info http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/strainstories/blueberry/

I will be vegging these girls next to my AutoXtreme for now,I want to fill my room this time so may finish the 4 I start. They will be in 15L Airpots in Plagron Light with Advanced Nutrients as food,lights will be 2 x Grownorthern MS006 giving me around 400w but that will change when I upgrade the modules in a few weeks,the grow room is 1.2m x 1.2m. I'm a huge fan of Blueberry so I'm properly excited about this grow.

equ9u2y7.jpg

Ok TaNg here we go AGAIN... Good luck sir!!!

Can't wait J This sounds like a mega strain in the making do em proud!!!

mrnicesmoke-albums-mrnicesmokes-gifs-picture156557t-00551.gif
......:group:

Sounds great just in time too im usualy late:smokebuds: :peace:Si

Ohh J what you upgrading too?? Modular i meen?

Sounds great just in time too im usualy late:smokebuds: :peace:Si

Ohh J what you upgrading too?? Modular i meen?

Will give you the spec when they arrive dude what I will say is there going to be better than the ones I'm using lol.

Yummy genetics, good luck bro...:group:

Ooh, another unreleased strain! Nice one, looking forward to seeing the results JT :) Have a blunt on me :smokebuds:

I can't wait to see this work out

Reactions: MrN
Back