Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck Strange looking Bud

Grim Reefer

DWC & LST
Reaction score
This is a picture of my 70 day old Sweet Trainwreck Auto Grown under a HS1.
Check out the weird pistil development on the bud i have never seen this before.
Im guessing its a good thing, the buds are so sticky its crazy, i have never had weed this sticky before.

8mv4Vfx.jpg

Xm85LHI.jpg

Light bleaching or "hash tip" Grim! :)

Don't worry about it, it'll still smoke lovely and not effect the plant!

How close is the light?? Just for reference.
I got a minor hash tip on the bloody skunk under the older MS0006. Not sure who ended up smoking it! :)

I read the grow weed easy article, but don't think i've ever noticed a light bleached bud having no potency.

(maybe i'm a lightweight! :rofl: .... i'm not haha)

HS1 is the latest generation LED from Grownorthern. (TaNg and Mr Ganjamoto use them)

Lol I was gonna say how close have you got them, that's the fabled hash tips which is really plant matter that's void of chlorophyll, I've had it a small number of times and it's totally strain dependant. My worst/best case was with the Blue Velvets when I had the MS0006 a bit too close,you only get it with high intensity LEDs so this bodes well for the HS1s performance in my book.
Im not sure why it happens but it didn't seem to affect the trichome production at all, if you look through the BV diary (would do it myself but im in a been garden and struggling to see my screen in the sun) you will see i end up with some magical pure white buds,kinda hopping I get it on the BVs I'm growin now....eeer now lol

Thanks for the link dude. But im with Blue and Tang on this one. Trich production seems to be more than usual and more sticky than usual too.

Light bleaching or "hash tip" Grim! :)

Don't worry about it, it'll still smoke lovely and not effect the plant!

How close is the light?? Just for reference.
I got a minor hash tip on the bloody skunk under the older MS0006. Not sure who ended up smoking it! :)

I read the grow weed easy article, but don't think i've ever noticed a light bleached bud having no potency.

(maybe i'm a lightweight! :rofl: .... i'm not haha)

HS1 is the latest generation LED from Grownorthern. (TaNg and Mr Ganjamoto use them)
Thank you for clearing that up Blue. Yes probably the best light on the market at the moment, check them out.
I do believe i have had the light a little too close the past few weeks.
I was interested to see if the LED would cause some kind of bleaching so i had her just over 22cm above the plant.
So far the only thing i have noticed is that minor hash tip at this distance so i have moved the unit back to 30cm as this seems like the perfect spot for flowering.

Lol I was gonna say how close have you got them, that's the fabled hash tips which is really plant matter that's void of chlorophyll, I've had it a small number of times and it's totally strain dependant. My worst/best case was with the Blue Velvets when I had the MS0006 a bit too close,you only get it with high intensity LEDs so this bodes well for the HS1s performance in my book.
Im not sure why it happens but it didn't seem to affect the trichome production at all, if you look through the BV diary (would do it myself but im in a been garden and struggling to see my screen in the sun) you will see i end up with some magical pure white buds,kinda hopping I get it on the BVs I'm growin now....eeer now lol

Thanks TaNg i appreciate you chiming in on here as you have the most experience with GN Leds out of anyone on here. I know not to worry now adn moved the light back a couple of Cm as i havent noticed any other cons yet.

"Thanks for the link dude. But im with Blue and Tang on this one. Trich production seems to be more than usual and more sticky than usual too. "

I'm torn between Blue and Green.:toke toking:

Its called hashtips google it:peace: it only happens under leds with the right red amd blue spectrum

wow never seen anything like it. its amazing cannabis never stops surpricing does it. hope all is well.

Back