Nutrients Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Autos with coco in Autopots using BioTabs.

HemiSync

Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
Just dropped four Sweet Seeds Dark Devils seeds in some water with one drop of SuperThrive. I hope to have these in the coco and above ground by the full moon on the 11th. Plan to start these in my two extra autopots in the hopes that by the time they are ready to be put on the reservoir the Fast Buds plants will be harvested.

Will be using the BioTabs starter kit, along with some of their Boom Boom Spray as a foliar. I filled the autopots with a 50/50 mix of coco and perlite. I then let these sit out in a day long driving rain to flush out any crap that might be in the coco and perlite. Then I brought them back inside to drain and flushed another couple liters of Recharge through each of the pots.
IMG_2222.JPG
IMG_2223.JPG
IMG_2224.JPG

Hopefully the beans crack tomorrow or the next day and as soon as they do each pot will get two seeds. Whichever looks better of the two beans to pop up will be kept while the other is culled. Will be cross-posting in both the Autopots and BioTabs forums. Details will probably be more in my autopots postings. While a summary will be in the BioTabs forum, unless someone comes up with a better idea.

Grow Area:
4'x4'x5.5' Unbranded Grow Tent (right now just using 3 x 3 of it)
6" ventech Inline Fan and Carbon Filter
Hydrofarm AAPA45L 20-Watt 45-LPM Active Aqua Commercial Air Pump with 6 Outlets
Tent temperature & humidity 65-79f/18-26c, 56-65%

Lighting: 2 x PlatinumLED P300s (Veg 93w/Bloom 180w each)

Nutrients/Supplements:
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Grow, Sensi Bloom, Big Bud, Voodoo Juice, Overdrive, Cal/Mg, Carboload, and Terpinator
Water is either distilled or rain water. EC is usually below 0.01

Medium:
GH CocoTek Premium Coir W/Perlite (70%/30%)
Autopots have 1" bottom layer of hydrocorn

Pots: 2 x 15L Autopots with AirDomes

@Biotabs F69 @Roasty McToasty @Hansbricks @2Stoned2Care @Wile e Peyote @pop22 @Son of Hobbes @IzzyTheGrower @Sensi Jay @PolySizeCircuit @strakey @briman @slimjim00 @strakey @autobeast @Rifleman @James0807 @hippy71

@Biotabs F69 @Roasty McToasty @Hansbricks @2Stoned2Care @Wile e Peyote @pop22 @Son of Hobbes @IzzyTheGrower @Sensi Jay @PolySizeCircuit @strakey @briman @slimjim00 @strakey @autobeast @Rifleman @James0807 @hippy71

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag Hemi! Hope to try the tabs when they're here in the US. Get them dialed in, and i can't imagine an easier way of growing. Here's to a smooth ride.

:pop:

Yes sir.....:headbang: I amin on this one! I too am dropping beans in a few days!! Looking forward to this grow man!:pop:
Good luck with your new grow.

Hello Lucas, bet these girls will look familiar. :)

Thanks for the tag Hemi! Hope to try the tabs when they're here in the US. Get them dialed in, and i can't imagine an easier way of growing. Here's to a smooth ride.

:pop:
They are available, just some bugs in their shipping vs customs issues. So far I have had two packages arrive unmolested, but I have heard others have not been so lucky. This run I've dedicated to running them per the instructions, so no dialing in yet. Just a wait and see what these tabs can do unassisted.

Thanks my friend, looking forward to your take on the the tabs! Not wishing you luck as it isn't required ;)
Please, luck is always needed with my grows and once more I'm trying something I've never done before. It will all be good, even if this is a complete failure I will have enough meds to carry me through until the outdoor grow finishes.

The Dark Devil is a very stable strain and I have seen it grown several times by Rifleman and have all the stats for their grows in DWC, so should be a good comparison for the autopots. Not that I have his skills when it comes to hydro but I will try to represent. ;)

I know of three phenos of the DDA, and have had two of them myself. There is about two weeks difference in them, and as many ounces too. :woohoo1: First sex around day 18-21 on both, stretch until around days 48 and 60, harvest days 85 to 100. I do have the curse of long running plants though.

Maybe you'll get lucky and get one of the large green phenos. :bow:

I know of three phenos of the DDA, and have had two of them myself. There is about two weeks difference in them, and as many ounces too. :woohoo1: First sex around day 18-21 on both, stretch until around days 48 and 60, harvest days 85 to 100. I do have the curse of long running plants though.

Maybe you'll get lucky and get one of the large green phenos. :bow:
Buddy, you know me, all my damned grows go long also. 100 days seems to be the norm for me when growing in hydro of any kind. And I look forward to the beautiful purple pheno in my garden. It is sooooooo beautiful in your grows.

Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto
IMG_2230.JPG

This is the result of the hybridization between one of our most appreciated autoflowering genetics, the incredible Big Devil XL Auto® (SWS28), and an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers. The purple characteristic of this strain is inherited from its ancestors from the Chitral region in the Pakistani Hindu Kush, very close to Afghanistan.

The purple genetics contribute for a faster flowering period, bringing new sweet aromas and purple colors to our Big Devil XL Auto®.

Dark Devil Auto (SWS38) shows a strong hybrid vigor since germination. Plants grow with the appearance of Indica-Sativa hybrids, developing a strong main stem and numerous side branches, finishing with a big main cola surrounded by multiple smaller buds on the side branches. Resin production is abundant in the flowers and in their surrounding leaves. Sweet and fruity aroma with hints of incense and delightful citrus tones. After harvested and dried the buds acquire a very dark purple tone, almost black.

Data Sheet
Variety SWS38
Indoor Yield: 400-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-200 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 ½ desde la germinación
Height: 80-130 cm
Purple Flower: approx. 90% of the specimens

Back