Seed Stockers Superskunk indoors/ outdoors

Thanks my man for your encouragment my friend, i'm back and got motivated today....

View attachment 981904
View attachment 981905
View attachment 981906
View attachment 981907

Postman was a good man today!
:pass:
I need more higher THC hitting my brain and soul!:crying:
Hey bro how you doing man glad to see you made it back. Brother man [emoji481][emoji482]
I'd be happy as hell too if I had me a whole big package of early Christmas gifts like that LOL.
Are you growing these inside or outside or both? I'm just glad your back bro afn isn't the same without you[emoji43][emoji12][emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Idk, but i guess:shrug:it's a cross of Sticky Monkey [HASHTAG]#GG4[/HASHTAG] i've grown this summer outdoors, but THC levels are equal i like, do i?.. maybe @Seedstockers_Mischa can tell more?:vibe: I love over 20% THC!:pass:

https://www.seedstockers.com/en/sticky-fingers-feminized
@archie gemmill @TheMongol

Yes, Sticky Fingers is our new strain. Its a cross of Sticky Monkey (GG#4) and special phenotype "Thin Mint" from GSC's (which is also parent genetics of famous Gelato strain) :kiss:.
and THC content of this Sticky lady is around 25 % :) So you body and mind will be happy :woohoo:

Please when you will try her, send me message with your smoke review ! :) Thank you very much :thanks:

Hey bro how you doing man glad to see you made it back. Brother man [emoji481][emoji482]
I'd be happy as hell too if I had me a whole big package of early Christmas gifts like that LOL.
Are you growing these inside or outside or both? I'm just glad your back bro afn isn't the same without you[emoji43][emoji12][emoji482]

Thanks for the kibd words GtG,

try to grow em both ways!

Thanks for the kibd words GtG,

try to grow em both ways!
Nice that's what I like to hear[emoji481]
I hope we can find a spot outside that's more save than last grow.
You did such a good job with them girls too. [emoji535][emoji609] Maybe a secluded open spot near some Woods and a creek.

So, if outdoor no run last year we'll do indoors first this year and i will finish All my Seedstockers grows here.:pass:

So, we have a new Pepe Le Pew...:shooty: and a Penelope Pussycat....:dancer:
20190120_153830.jpg

downloadfile-5.jpg

Last edited:
Back