Seed Stockers Superskunk indoors/ outdoors

Hey grow bro brother from another mother.[emoji111]

I won't pretend to know what you're going through.
I just know you're very strong individual.
I know it takes a lot of perseverance lot of strength a lot of love to do the farming that you did this summer.
For a guy to ride a bicycle with jugs of water to a cornfield I don't even know how far you had to ride your bicycle...to take care of your plants in some Farmer's field..
That takes a lot of strength a lot of perseverance a lot of balls a lot of Mojo
Then to lose those plants after all your hard work and still staying strong. That's real MOJO !!!
Man it's going to be all right whatever you're going through Stay strong.... Look forward to tomorrow but never forget the past. Stay positive.

Take care grow bro[emoji481][emoji482][emoji111]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Hey grow bro brother from another mother.[emoji111]

I won't pretend to know what you're going through.
I just know you're very strong individual.
I know it takes a lot of perseverance lot of strength a lot of love to do the farming that you did this summer.
For a guy to ride a bicycle with jugs of water to a cornfield I don't even know how far you had to ride your bicycle...to take care of your plants in some Farmer's field..
That takes a lot of strength a lot of perseverance a lot of balls a lot of Mojo
Then to lose those plants after all your hard work and still staying strong. That's real MOJO !!!
Man it's going to be all right whatever you're going through Stay strong.... Look forward to tomorrow but never forget the past. Stay positive.

Take care grow bro[emoji481][emoji482][emoji111]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Thanks my man for your encouragment my friend, i'm back and got motivated today....

20181203_172250.jpg

20181203_172256.jpg

20181203_172300.jpg

20181203_172305.jpg

Postman was a good man today!
:pass:
I need more higher THC hitting my brain and soul!:crying:

Back