SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club auto 'n photo Grow 'n Show event Spring 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, it’s been a week or so since my last update. The Elephant in the room is doing quite well but a bit droopy. I do think I overwatered all of them this time around, a bit overzealous I guess. But it may be the extra humidity in the air because the pots just didn’t seem to dry out as quick as my last run. I’m also seeing curled leaves which May all be tied together with overwatering, and maybe too much Nutes, but I haven’t fed anything other than plain water up until yesterday where it received 2g/gal Megacrop. So I think I need to leave it for an extra day to dry and then give a good volume low dose feed.
Day 19
24AB552D-1054-48E4-8F71-8BF5997A6ED0.jpeg

C77F456D-5D04-4450-A842-A3F6CDA5F3B9.jpeg

Dumbo is doing fine and seems to like her new Ali Baba light much better than the one from Wish LOL
The Dumbo Groupie Girl, the indoor Elefant is really flying now too so all happy reports from me :)

View attachment 1320827

She's doing great you mean?! :cheers: And her girlfriends to brother...
Love those funny little garden tools. Or....are they real size :rofl:
Today was picture day in the greenhouse. So updates are coming and so is this my update for the SSSC :thumbsup: :toke:
20210521_175316_small.jpg

20210521_175336_small.jpg

I was thinking of topping my beast but ended up leaving it to grow relatively Untouched other than a bit of leaf tucking. So far I’m liking what I’m seeing and it’s turning into quite the bush. Still in the smaller tent and I’m hoping that within the next week or so my bigger tent will be vacant so I can move it over there for when the stretch really kicks in. Especially sincethese are supposed to be quite tall.
Day 24
849E8149-01D7-4813-82B1-83CF73E94FF8.jpeg

86CEAD52-AB23-4D1B-B386-1C054528EE5F.jpeg

Day 36 for my little Oliphant or elephant I'm hoping for a bit of stretch with her now also she's been a very easy to grow type of lady I've also now added her to the autopot Res
20210524_091750.jpg

Still haven't gotten anything in the mail yet hopefully soon

Still haven't gotten anything in the mail yet hopefully soon
Hope so to brother :toke:

Also here, in Camp SSSC it's Monday. And Monday means picture day!! :woohoo: That's the least we can do to thank AFN & SSSC for giving us the opportunity to grow a primeur :bow:
In the mean time I've stopped the timelapse of this grow because it's needed somewhere else :woody:
But I've made a full timelapse from day 8 to day 29 a.k.a. today for you to enjoy :pop:

Super Sativa Seed Club
Auto Elephant/Oliphant?
Day 14
So far so good for Nelly :thumbsup: All being well, she should be ready for topping in a few days :toke:
20210524_235326.jpg

I did start another just as a backup, she's been a little funky since birth (a weird colour) but beginning to look a little healthier :thumbsup: I may just keep her in the solo cup.
Auto Elephant 2
Day 8
20210524_100358.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back