SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club auto 'n photo Grow 'n Show event Spring 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll hazard a guess that this is the 1st Auto Elefant Coconut/Banana/Chocolate Milkshake :biggrin:
1.5g of dried/decarbed flower used...
Drink already ready consumed for testing purposes ... Waiting for the effect :smoking:
View attachment 1344755View attachment 1344756
See...I knew he was up to something with that dish...:bighug:
That looks yum mate, keep on cookin' :stir:

I've got some budp0rn to show you. Also got the dry weights from my Olifant in. Damn...the smell is just amazing. Real fuel like smell...
20210718_152543_small.jpg

Even the popcorn nugs and trimmings look nice enough to smoke. These are being stored in the freezer until I have everything for processing ready.
20210718_152848_small.jpg

Regards,

B

@AutoBobje your a like a canna making machine your an inspiration to all outdoor growers
O wow, don't know what to say to that. :thanks:
The real succes comes from the information found on this forum. All those really nice people who are there for you if a question arises or when some sh!t happened, feel a long with you... What a great community:bighug:
:vibes:

Hey All, it’s been a bit since my last update on the Elephant Auto but really nothing much has changed. Well, other than the buds slowly fattening up. Though I will say that they aren’t quite as dense as I’ve seen on some other plants. But that could also be from my own doing with the earlier feed issues.

Day 80
2CD80133-3D56-4C24-87B4-330CD9053214.jpeg

23996DA8-49EE-46BC-83E8-FA83F7EA66E0.jpeg

I think she could probably still go for a little while yet. Patience…

Hey All, it’s been a bit since my last update on the Elephant Auto but really nothing much has changed. Well, other than the buds slowly fattening up. Though I will say that they aren’t quite as dense as I’ve seen on some other plants. But that could also be from my own doing with the earlier feed issues.

Day 80
View attachment 1345584
View attachment 1345585

I think she could probably still go for a little while yet. Patience…
They look great!! Show us some close-ups bud :vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back