SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club auto 'n photo Grow 'n Show event Spring 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow Tom :yoinks: You've done it again. At what day where they?
2 days over 12 weeks plus your going to love the way the colas turned out they were very dense and thanks for the nice comments and rep

2 days over 12 weeks plus your going to love the way the colas turned out they were very dense and thanks for the nice comments and rep
Nice, then I'll be looking at a harvest in about one week...give or take a few days :thumbsup:
Yeah, the cola's are superfat! The people at SSSC have done their best to give us something special with this one. So curious about smoking this Olifant. I bet she's going to taste skunky, don't you think :coffee:

I took most of *The Cage* off Groupie Girl today to let her roam stress free to fatten up some more :smoking:
I snipped 10 gram of some of the fresh flower that looked most mature cloudy/amber, it now in the freezer to make a night night ISO smoke :smoking:
Here's a few pics from a few days ago when I made my first hash from her, I just can't wait to make some from the final cured product :biggrin:

20210713_163543.jpg

20210711_101047.jpg
20210711_102436.jpg
20210711_114206.jpg

Nice, then I'll be looking at a harvest in about one week...give or take a few days :thumbsup:
Yeah, the cola's are superfat! The people at SSSC have done their best to give us something special with this one. So curious about smoking this Olifant. I bet she's going to taste skunky, don't you think :coffee:
i would just go by trichomes thats what i did also a super easy trim job and don't forget to tag me once you finish

confirmed
3 for 3 on males
at least it makes it easier to fix my mistake of throwing newer plants in front of older plants with no way to harvest them lol
the fat petes cookies get to finish alone without the males knocking them up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back