SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club auto 'n photo Grow 'n Show event Spring 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat petes with a fall fade.
Wish I didn't mess up that week cuz they are still trucking. curious how they would have performed with out the mistake.

The koshers are green and lush and getting flipped this weekend!
The giant trees in the front are going to be gone today so I'll have the room to get the bloom going on the kosher
20210707_165656.jpg
20210707_165649.jpg
20210707_165651.jpg
20210707_165640.jpg
20210707_165646.jpg

Thx mate. Conditions are all near perfect for the moment. Just humidity is a problem in the greenhouse, but we know that and take that into account :thumbsup:
About the potency, it could be some thing to do with the spectrum and intensity of the sunlight?

I've got a couple of questions for you... Could you tell us something about the Auto Olifant/Ellephant? Maybe the correct way of spelling it? Has it got something to with the logo of the SSSC? Which strains have you guys used to create this jungle monster? Have you grown it yourself? And if so, what was your thought about it? Sorry, so many questions... :cheers:
Hey AB and of course sunlight, intensity AND spectrum, has a massive impact to the end product, also depending where in the world ( lat ) you grow outdoors. Therefore advanced LED indoor growers use extra lights to there QB panels to push plants in the relevant stage. For example so called HIT ( Hig Intensity Training " coming out from sports " ) red light bars mostly in vegetative stage or UVB bulbs mostly for the end of flowering weeks. Light is not only light, very complex and deep understanding of wavelenghts and what different colours can effect all plants in any way. For example LED industry after several tests found out that special blue and green wavelenghts can increase growth massively in vegetative stage. So soon you can expect those new lights to be available on the market.

The released strain name will be Elephant auto, we just called it Olifant, because that's the Dutch name for Elephant:biggrin: And yes it its leaned directly to that logo where Kees pulls the Elephant on his nose in his back:thumbsup:

Elephant auto ( me personally like Olifant more, but i'm no dutch:lol: ) is the result of crossing Auto Ultimate, where the heavy yield comes from, of Dutch Passion with a very potent and rich CBD Haze created by the CBD Crew, a joint venture of Mr. Nice Seedbank and Resin Seeds ( specialized on medical CBD rich strains ) .

I haven't grown it myself directly, but i have given a good grobro the technical stuff, like tent, lights, fans and so and of course the seeds and he has grown it, partly also msyself, i was blocked at that time and i can say Olifant is a true winner from seed to harvest, the smoke can cause a very powerful uplifting sativa high, followed by a strong body stone after a while, you'll love and it's a perfect allrounder. So we thought giving it in the hands of AFN growers first would be a good idea!

Any questions just pin it here in the forum and i try my best to reply all in best manner!:pass:

Best wishes!

David

Hey AB and of course sunlight, intensity AND spectrum, has a massive impact to the end product, also depending where in the world ( lat ) you grow outdoors. Therefore advanced LED indoor growers use extra lights to there QB panels to push plants in the relevant stage. For example so called HIT ( Hig Intensity Training " coming out from sports " ) red light bars mostly in vegetative stage or UVB bulbs mostly for the end of flowering weeks. Light is not only light, very complex and deep understanding of wavelenghts and what different colours can effect all plants in any way. For example LED industry after several tests found out that special blue and green wavelenghts can increase growth massively in vegetative stage. So soon you can expect those new lights to be available on the market.
I'm just glad I can grow in sunlight. I do have the blurple, cold and warm cob lights to start my seedlings in February.

The released strain name will be Elephant auto, we just called it Olifant, because that's the Dutch name for Elephant:biggrin: And yes it its leaned directly to that logo where Kees pulls the Elephant on his nose in his back:thumbsup:

Elephant auto ( me personally like Olifant more, but i'm no dutch:lol: ) is the result of crossing Auto Ultimate, where the heavy yield comes from, of Dutch Passion with a very potent and rich CBD Haze created by the CBD Crew, a joint venture of Mr. Nice Seedbank and Resin Seeds ( specialized on medical CBD rich strains ) .
You guys are all amazing with the creations you make. Using genetics from new partnerships. This seems to be the 'new' thing to do and I can only applaud that. I think we'll advance much faster if we all work together in stead of against each other.
I guess I'll be in front of the computer all night looking up everything I can find about that parentage :thumbsup:
Btw, very cool that you guys shared this information, shows the world what you're made of :toke:

the smoke can cause a very powerful uplifting sativa high, followed by a strong body stone after a while, you'll love and it's a perfect allrounder.
I can't wait to try it out. Still looking for a smoke to aid my backpain... Guess the high CBD aids in maintaining the body stone?
Can you tell me how the state of the trichomes was when your buddy harvested? ie, percentage of ambers?
Mine is almost there. I guess a week or two more?
20210709_213044_small.jpg

20210709_213057_small.jpg

So we thought giving it in the hands of AFN growers first would be a good idea!
I'm very grateful to be one of these growers :cheers: Please relate this to your colleagues when the occasion arises :thumbsup:

Regards,

Bob

I'm just glad I can grow in sunlight. I do have the blurple, cold and warm cob lights to start my seedlings in February.

You guys are all amazing with the creations you make. Using genetics from new partnerships. This seems to be the 'new' thing to do and I can only applaud that. I think we'll advance much faster if we all work together in stead of against each other.
I guess I'll be in front of the computer all night looking up everything I can find about that parentage :thumbsup:
Btw, very cool that you guys shared this information, shows the world what you're made of :toke:

I can't wait to try it out. Still looking for a smoke to aid my backpain... Guess the high CBD aids in maintaining the body stone?
Can you tell me how the state of the trichomes was when your buddy harvested? ie, percentage of ambers?
Mine is almost there. I guess a week or two more?
View attachment 1341114

View attachment 1341116

I'm very grateful to be one of these growers :cheers: Please relate this to your colleagues when the occasion arises :thumbsup:

Regards,

Bob
Absolutely same feelings here, big thanks to SSSC for this opportunity

Elephant auto ( me personally like Olifant more, but i'm no dutch:lol: ) is the result of crossing Auto Ultimate, where the heavy yield comes from, of Dutch Passion with a very potent and rich CBD Haze created by the CBD Crew, a joint venture of Mr. Nice Seedbank and Resin Seeds (specialized on medical CBD rich strains).
I think I know which CBD Haze you used :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back