SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club auto 'n photo Grow 'n Show event Spring 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look excellent @St. Tom :drool:

Can't wait to see this one in another two/three weeks, hopefully it will be as frosty as yours.
I defoliated a bit today for light penetration and removed the lower part of the bamboo to let the bottom stretch a little if it wants :biggrin:
View attachment 1340369
Oh that's a really nice bamboo kit mate, digging it! keep on that good work here, soon more autos to come this year:smoking:
Another grower that knows how to treat autolfowers, good to see the Olifant in your hands bro!
Hey Guys,

My Ellephant is doing great! No mold (hold wood) so far :woohoo: And she is stacking up some buds. Look at that top cola, it's just huge!! :yoinks:
View attachment 1340313

View attachment 1340314

Also made some trich shots today...
View attachment 1340315

View attachment 1340316

For those of you wanting more... please visit here ;)

Regards,

Bob
Nice that outdoor action and so good trichome production, on a personal level sometimes i found outdoor buds more powerful that indoors, who knows why?:d5:

Fat Pete cookies
Is looking good in the sunshine. Starting to get some size on it now. The days of light are about 15 hours and a half. With probably about a good salad eight or nine hours hard light and then the rest of its shadow and early early morning sunlight. But seems to be loving it. I let her dry out a little bit. we haven't had any rain to speak of for a few days so the pots got a little bit dry. she like that a lot. I gave her two and a half gallons of rain water mixed with Alaskan fish fertilizer and phytoplankton tea.

View attachment 1340138View attachment 1340140
:pass:
Another outdoor girl and i see she's not alone there:clapper:

Another outdoor girl and i see she's not alone there:clapper:
Thanks David :toke: :pass:
I love to grow outside a lot and mostly 99.9% organic.
I have 3 different locations that I grow outside at 2 places in lower mid Michigan

My yard and cage grow July 6th
12 plus plant's
20210703_200214.jpg
20210703_200202_HDR.jpg

June 5th at the farmers place I work for. Had just put in 23 plants plus.
20210608_115341.jpg

My Northern land garden. Where I'm at now trimming and manipulating the crop of 12 Plus a couple of extras that I had left over.
Ironically it's been dry up here for about the last 7 days or so. so I brought up 210 gallons of Rainwater with me.
So Just before I got here there was a pop-up shower and it's been pretty much raining for the last 24 hours sometimes hard sometimes not LOL :nono::rofl:it's a Farmer's Life:haha:
Northern land_playback_1625678019297.jpg

20210707_133612.jpg

It was unfortunate of the 3 seeds that I got that FPC 2 popped and 1 lived. As I had planned to put 1 up here and 1 out to the guy I work for too. Just to see what different growing conditions would be like for the plant. Just for Grins and Giggles.
I would certainly run more autos in a summer outside organically if I could find Autos that have large yields that grow well. With natural light and low hours of it in a day. AsThe best time to run here is between late May around the 25th germ date. so that I can catch the summer solstice Sun on the 21st of June where I have approximately 15 hours and a half a daylight for a proximately 20 days a few days before the 21st and about 15 days after the 21st of very long days.
If I had a greenhouse where I could supplement my light before and after the Long Sun day. Let's say to 20 hours good hard of light and then a good large yielding auto. I think that could be ideal thing to run for me. Could run 2 or 3 crops in a summer.

I look for Quality #1 and quantity #2 in a plant. In this business you need both.
:smokeout::toke::baked:

I have 3 different locations that I grow outside at 2 places in lower mid Michigan

12 plus plant's
View attachment 1340413View attachment 1340414

View attachment 1340415

My Northern land garden. Where I'm at now trimming and manipulating the crop of 12 Plus a couple of extras that I had left over.
Ironically it's been dry up here for about the last 7 days or so. so I brought up 210 gallons of Rainwater with me.
So Just before I got here there was a pop-up shower and it's been pretty much raining for the last 24 hours sometimes hard sometimes not LOL :nono::rofl:it's a Farmer's Life:haha:
View attachment 1340422
View attachment 1340421

It was unfortunate of the 3 seeds that I got that FPC 2 popped and 1 lived. As I had planned to put 1 up here and 1 out to the guy I work for too. Just to see what different growing conditions would be like for the plant. Just for Grins and Giggles.
I would certainly run more autos in a summer outside organically if I could find Autos that have large yields that grow well. With natural light and low hours of it in a day. AsThe best time to run here is between late May around the 25th germ date. so that I can catch the summer solstice Sun on the 21st of June where I have approximately 15 hours and a half a daylight for a proximately 20 days a few days before the 21st and about 15 days after the 21st of very long days.
If I had a greenhouse where I could supplement my light before and after the Long Sun day. Let's say to 20 hours good hard of light and then a good large yielding auto. I think that could be ideal thing to run for me. Could run 2 or 3 crops in a summer.

I look for Quality #1 and quantity #2 in a plant. In this business you need both.
Oh wow, that's some hobby you've got there :toke:

Nice that outdoor action and so good trichome production, on a personal level sometimes i found outdoor buds more powerful that indoors, who knows why?:d5:
Thx mate. Conditions are all near perfect for the moment. Just humidity is a problem in the greenhouse, but we know that and take that into account :thumbsup:
About the potency, it could be some thing to do with the spectrum and intensity of the sunlight?

I've got a couple of questions for you... Could you tell us something about the Auto Olifant/Ellephant? Maybe the correct way of spelling it? Has it got something to with the logo of the SSSC? Which strains have you guys used to create this jungle monster? Have you grown it yourself? And if so, what was your thought about it? Sorry, so many questions... :cheers:

12 plus plant's
View attachment 1340413View attachment 1340414

View attachment 1340415

View attachment 1340422
View attachment 1340421

Looking very good my friend!:thumbsup: unfortunately we can't ship into US due to your federal law there, maybe we activate some friends to get more SSSC genetics into your hand!:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back