SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club auto 'n photo Grow 'n Show event Spring 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The now outdoor girl Dumbo is looking like she likes it outside, this is from this morning.

20210614_112344.jpg

The now outdoor girl Dumbo is looking like she likes it outside
She sure does brother :cheers:
I think mine is a Jungle Ellephant, cause she love's the high temperatures and humidity in the greenhouse :coffee:
Here she is at day 50...
20210614_100446_small.jpg

I just F'd up ROYAL earlier today....
I accidently poured 5 L of concentrated Canna Terra Flores nutrient into Dumbo the Flying Baby Elefant instead of the water/nute mix..... Total clown mistake because I am using the empty 5L cans/containers and had just bought the Flores and put it on the floor next to those... Eeeejiit me LOL
Biggest flush ever done to one of my plants I think, I realised after 3-5 minutes so fingers crossed for survival..

Last edited:
I accidently poured 5 L of conentraded Canna Terra Flores nutrient into Dumbo the Flying Baby Elefant instead of the water/nute mix..... Total clown mistake because I am using the empty 5L cans/containers and had just bought the Flores and put it on the floor next to those... Eeeejiit me LOL
Biggest flush ever done to one of my plants I think, I realised after 3-5 minutes so fingers crossed for survival..
That's a real bummer man!! I hope you'll get it under control :goodluck:
At my end everything is going upsy daisy. This plant is just amazing...Not any problem I've had with her.
20210619_193001_small.jpg

For more pictures your welcome in my thread.

Regards,

Bob

Day 49 and the buds are starting to fill out but I’m having some issues popping up. Yellowing of leaves and possibly deficiency or lockout. I think it’s possibly due to salt buildup and a swing in pH. I’ve just recently did a mini flush so hopefully that sets things back on track through flowering.
But the Elephant structure is quite strong, really good side branching and I think could be a really nice yielder (when you don’t mess things up like me.)
6197D443-DF7B-4DA6-90FA-A651837FD9DB.jpeg

My baby Ellephant getting her last speckled bits of sunshine for the day what a stunning plant. Even after the icarus moment where she flew too close to her artificial sun and got cooked the genetics of this plant are great. Strong strong growth and a nice funk too her already and she is just starting to flower. I have a flower and veg space vented without filter and my breeding space is loud but this baby well not so baby anymore Ellephant has more funk on the wind then the exhaust. I didn't notice any scent really until she went outside to stretch her legs. Getting warm and sunny here going to place one outside soon for a full outside grow documentation as this one is half and half and when I have space (soon by the looks of a couple of my autos but after my Fastbuds arrive for grow and show as they have to come first as per my obligations) super Sativa Seed Club genetics have impressed me greatly and I expected a fair bit so Bravo to them. Thank you so much for letting me run these genetics.
Screenshot_20210619_190648_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

I accidently poured 5 L of concentrated Canna Terra Flores nutrient into Dumbo the Flying Baby Elefant instead of the water/nute mix..... Total clown mistake because I am using the empty 5L cans/containers and had just bought the Flores and put it on the floor next to those... Eeeejiit me LOL
shit happens mate im sure she will be fine with a flush could have been worse might have been a bottle of boost or rhizo :crying:that shits expensive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back