SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club auto 'n photo Grow 'n Show event Spring 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the seeds turned out to be a twin this has happened to me once before but the smaller one died so late in the night while being very stoned i decided a emergency operation was in order i extremely carefully over the course of half a hour dug away the coco with a tweezers following the tap root down i manged to somehow get the whole thing out with no breaks honestly dont think i could so it again both are looking smaller than the others but healthy and a small bit of growth since the operation time will tell if was success full

Monday picture day :woohoo::muahaha:
This little Ellephant is getting big now. She's taller almost the tallest plant in the greenhouse and that at day 43 :yoinks:
20210607_191316_small.jpg

She's showing her pompom's, but isn't in full on flower yet. Guess she still want's stretch a bit more :bighug:
20210607_191328_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob

Day 38 and I finally got them transferred to the bigger tent. Stretch may be done now but if they aren’t then there is lots of room in there
8173107A-B82F-421F-86BA-C0683026B10E.jpeg

47B5F1E9-0D46-4136-BD6F-EA351E383285.jpeg

Lots of strong side branching on the Elephant, contemplating increasing feed strength since they aren’t as green as they could be. Currently 3.5g/gal MC and 0.5g/gal Epsom salt

She's outside now and living the all day sun. Couldn't find space for it inside poor girl literally jumped 4 inches overnight and her and the light did battle for some hours before I noticed. She's thriving now. Soon some photos will be gone maybe she will come back in but some nice sun outside and she seems happy so I don't know think ill finish her outside. Do one fully outside and do one fully inside once I have made some space.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210608_193431_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
    Screenshot_20210608_193431_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
Dumbo the Flying Baby Elefant has now moved outdoors, she has got a nice tall sheltered spot with near all day sun (when we get sun of course) :biggrin:
I gave her a good spray of the Neem Oil Spray I made up, then I also sprayed the outside of the grow container and threw some handfuls of fine salt on that to prevent slugs and snails getting up the sides, whole area around her new living spot got a good dousing of Neem Oil as well, fingers crossed but I think she will be fine, it looks like a monster strong strain so far, both Dumbo and her Groupie Girl growing indoors looks like they want to grow big :biggrin:
20210609_145230.jpg
20210609_145158.jpg
20210609_145146.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back