Photoperiod Super Lemon Haze

Last edited:
Well done. Can you share training techniques please? Lst I assume and topping and as you mentioned defol. Also, may I ask your tent size and light setup. Really intrigued by your results. Amazing

Thanks man. I just topped once at like the 5th or 6th node on both plants. One of the plants I bent over as was growing and the other the stem was too stiff to do any lst so I just spread the top out as it grew taller.

The tent is 4x2ft and about 1.8m tall. I'm using the migro aray 4 led it's 240-260w pull from the wall. Have two fans in there one blowing over the top of canopy and the other in between plants on the floor running 24/7 to keep good air circulation. I have an ac infinity fan extracting also.

Using 12.5 or 15l air pots not sure which :doh: start seedlings in biobizz light mix then pot up in the all mix and use the biobizz range grow, bloom, heaven, topmax and calmag. Oh and when flowers are starting to get too heavy I use the yoyos to keep them upright.

With the defoliation I havent been doing much really up until the 3rd week of flower. This is the first grow where I done a little defoliation and pruning about 10 days before flipping to flower it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me to strip plant just before flowering like I see some people do just give the girls a nice haircut a few weeks in before the flowers start to bulk up.

Last edited:
Thanks man. I just topped once at like the 5th or 6th node on both plants. One of the plants I bent over as was growing and the other the stem was too stiff to do any lst so I just spread the top out as it grew taller.

The tent is 4x2ft and about 1.8m tall. I'm using the migro aray 4 led it's 240-260w pull from the wall. Have two fans in there one blowing over the top of canopy and the other in between plants on the floor running 24/7 to keep good air circulation. I have an ac infinity fan extracting also.

Using 12.5 or 15l air pots not sure which :doh: start seedlings in biobizz light mix then pot up in the all mix and use the biobizz range grow, bloom, heaven, topmax and calmag. Oh and when flowers are starting to get too heavy I use the yoyos to keep them upright.

With the defoliation I havent been doing much really up until the 3rd week of flower. This is the first grow where I done a little defoliation and pruning about 10 days before flipping to flower it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me to strip plant just before flowering like I see some people do just give the girls a nice haircut a few weeks in before the flowers start to bulk up.
Brilliant. Beautiful canopy. Thanks for pulling back the curtain on your method. Really helpful. Your lights all of them....for total about 1000w from wall? Also did you top the one on the right?

Brilliant. Beautiful canopy. Thanks for pulling back the curtain on your method. Really helpful. Your lights all of them....for total about 1000w from wall? Also did you top the one on the right?

The lights are 240-260w total pull from the wall have to say I love the results have been using migro lights since starting growing I used their cob leds first then switched to these.

The one on the right was topped and then every couple of days I would just keep bending the main branches out towards side of pot so all of the 8 main tops are around the outside and the lower branches all grew up the middle. I just kept bending the main branches down to allow the lower ones in the middle to catch up. The canopy isn't perfectly flat but only a couple inches between the main stems and the lower stems. It's far from perfect this is the 3rd grow I have done defoliation and pruning and each time I have taken a little more of the lower stringy branches of the plant.

I am of the opinion that whilst I end up with a little more popcorn like bud atleast I'm not risking over stressing the plant. It is a thing of beauty seeing a plant lollipopped really well I just have not built up the confidence yet to strip the plant down that much and tbh I just think you have a little more work come chop time but atleast you have lots of bud.

The lights are 240-260w total pull from the wall have to say I love the results have been using migro lights since starting growing I used their cob leds first then switched to these.

The one on the right was topped and then every couple of days I would just keep bending the main branches out towards side of pot so all of the 8 main tops are around the outside and the lower branches all grew up the middle. I just kept bending the main branches down to allow the lower ones in the middle to catch up. The canopy isn't perfectly flat but only a couple inches between the main stems and the lower stems. It's far from perfect this is the 3rd grow I have done defoliation and pruning and each time I have taken a little more of the lower stringy branches of the plant.

I am of the opinion that whilst I end up with a little more popcorn like bud atleast I'm not risking over stressing the plant. It is a thing of beauty seeing a plant lollipopped really well I just have not built up the confidence yet to strip the plant down that much and tbh I just think you have a little more work come chop time but atleast you have lots of bud.
Ah. Ok. So each light is about 75watts? You're doing amazing. Keep it going

Attachments

• 16394038300354708488680395322396.jpg
    16394038300354708488680395322396.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 42
  • 16394039067241401966928249634646.jpg
    16394039067241401966928249634646.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 40
Day 34 Flowering
Both plants are looking very nice now the one on the left is very dark green and tips starting to burn so I gave both plants plain water for the first time since starting feeding and will get another plain water tomorrow. After this I will up both plants to the max for bloom 4ml per litre. The one of the right is going to be gigantic it has very tight node spacing and it is still just producing white pistils and hasn't started to bulk yet this is one of the long flowering phenos ive heard about I'm guessing that takes 12 wk + to finish.

20211220_104942.jpg
20211220_104936.jpg
20211220_104929.jpg
20211220_104914.jpg

Both plants are looking very nice now the one on the left is very dark green and tips starting to burn so I gave both plants plain water for the first time since starting feeding and will get another plain water tomorrow. After this I will up both plants to the max for bloom 4ml per litre. The one of the right is going to be gigantic it has very tight node spacing and it is still just producing white pistils and hasn't started to bulk yet this is one of the long flowering phenos ive heard about I'm guessing that takes 12 wk + to finish.

View attachment 1399156View attachment 1399157View attachment 1399158View attachment 1399159
Looks great. Well done. May I ask if those are heaters at the base of your tent if they were bought online?

Looks great. Well done. May I ask if those are heaters at the base of your tent if they were bought online?

Yes they are heaters the green one is 70w and the white 25w both bought online just look up tube heaters. They wouldn't be much use if grow is in a very cold spot like an outdoor shed. I just use to keep the ambient temp at night a little higher when lights out as I dont have the heating on in my house at night.

Back