Photoperiod SUPER LEMON HAZE 4X4 SCROG, IN A 20 GALLON POT?? OH MY.

I have a decision to make. In the past like I've said, I only had been using 2, 3, and 5 gallon pots, so I only would germinate in a solo cup, then transplant into their final pot to veg and flower in. I have a 20 gallon pot for the Super Lemon Haze, and a 10 gallon for the Bubba's Gift (I decided to up it from a 5 gallon). Which leads me to my question: Should I transplant into a 3 or 5 gallon intermediary pot to veg in, then transplant a 2nd time into their 10 and 20 gallon final pots? Would there really be any benefit to that? Or is it better to just transplant directly from the solo cups into their final 10 and 12 gallon pot? Any advise would be helpful. I'm leaning hard towards just transplanting into their final pots because from what I understand this should not be an issue.

So I pulled the trigger on updating my phone to the new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 yesterday. The camera is insane, so I'm excited for the improvement in my photography hopefully. I have two dogs, and one of my dogs has been sick recently, so I'm hesitant to drop a bunch of money on my Timber lights until I get her to the vet probably tomorrow to see how much any treatment she'll need will cost. I I should still be able to afford them so don't worry too much bc I'm not . I'm more concerned with whether my dog is going to recover as she has a nasty immune deficiency that attacks her red blood cells... It's depressing so this is all I will say about it.

On a positive note my young plants are doing great. I'll take some fresh pics of the girls with the Note 8 tonight.

Here's some updated pics. I ran the large pots to run off 2 feeds in a row now in the large pot. Now that the roots are getting well established the growth really starts firing off. These are the pics I promised from the other day. From Nov 3rd, SLH
20171103_142449.jpg

Now for Bubba's Gift: Nov 3rd
20171103_142637.jpg
20171103_142713.jpg

So those are 21 days from seed in those pics. Now since then I've used a topping technique I like to utilize to even the canopy rather than topping. I'm going to try and avoid any cutting until I have quite a bit more growth, if need to at all. I want to try and minimize any stress yet create a nice bushy plant, then top if needed to fill the trellis net. I'm going to take some pics of their current state right meow.:pass:

Back