Super cropping question

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
My hay like harvest from earlier this year
Am I supposed to tie down the branches to a 90 degree angle after supercropping?

Or do I not tie down and let them raise back up?

They have been tied down for about 24 hours, I hope I didn't muck it up

Attachments

• 20190722_182211.jpg
    20190722_182211.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 68
i dont think you tie down when you super crop , looks like just training to me , mabe hst

you can keep them tied down , what im saying is i dont think you supercropped your plant , if you did the big branch would stay down and branches off it turn up , did you bend it over and tie it down or almost break the stem to bend it over

I think the pic is a bit misleading - all of the larger branches are at a roughly 90 degree angle. I smooshed the stem by rolling with my fingers, wiggled the branches about 10 times, then gently pushed to 90 degrees, and then tied them down.

I only did 4 branches.

if you have the room i wouldnt tie them down , let those juices flow through her unrestricted , plant will get big

Supercropping you dont use ties. You pinch your branch where u want the bend n spin it between ur thumb and finger putting pressure till you break ur branch ( u will probably hear a crunch) and the fibers in the branch get weak ull bend at the break to a 90 degree angle this usually will split the stalk at the bend it will probably droop for a day or so like its thirsty then it will bounce back. Here is a pic of a branch I've supercropped a few days ago. It will usually scar into a big not at the break after a while
20190722_173815.jpg

The tutorial section has a good read on supercropping and other training options

Not sure if it was because of the SC, or if it's coincidence, but new growth has exploded! Will post a pic this evening.

Back