Outdoor Super cali haze

Very nice! They look to be progressing much faster indoors than mine did outdoors. Mine were still vegging at 10 weeks and didn't show bud that big until much laster.

Those are 10l airpots I would recommend 15l pots for something like super cali haze and 10l for slightly smaller plants like MI5

Hi homie my super calli are finished now i will do a smoke report when they are cured just a few days left on that now. i used 10l air pots for these plants but i have got 20l now for super autos and thay are not big enough for my super stinky.i use root trainers for seedlings and i am going to try 3l air pot and then pot up in to 10l for my standard size autos.i am just about to pot up my new feelgoods and mi5 today in to 3ltr .i realy like the ease of use with the air pots very easy to repot and clean and reuse and the root structure is amasing to see a criss cross structure of fine roots compared to the twisty spiral of a standard pot.

I started 3 outdoors in the uk last year. Started beginning of may and took a good 10/12 weeks to start flowering. Ended up binning one as nothing was happening, the other 2 got to well over 5 feet and produced nearly 4oz if memory serves. Had to chop them earlier than I wanted but it was early September and the weather was turning. Didn't seem the most stable of plants but that may have changed now as I bought them early last year. They take a LONG time to grow out but I guess it's dependant on location and conditions.

Back