Outdoor Super cali haze

T

tcmike

I'm thinking of growing Short Stuff SCH outdoors this season but have read conflicting reports on the quality. Looking for quality & stability info from someone that has grown this outdoors.

I just had one female seed given away as a freebie early last spring from the attitude. It didn't autoflower, and was about medium potency. Nice and heady, great cream cheesey taste like columbo. I have a clone mother going right now, but don't know if the potency and fluffiness are worth running inside. I may keep it around for an early october outdoor sativa harvest though.

This is just one seed so is no honest representation of stitch's work. I have heard that it has been reworked for stability recently to stabilize size and potency, so who knows. It may be killer at this point. One thing to note is that is it is mostly columbian, and not really hazey. If I were you I'd give LBH's auto sativas a look. They are available in the e-shop above. I'm gonna run SOOO MANY of those outdoors next year and can't wait.

Hi tcmike i have got 4 super cali haze on the go at the moment, i have got 2 phenotypes 1 indica and the other sativa i will post up some pics so you can see for your self. the indica thay have amassing bud but my girls are just 8 weeks old. i am growing indors with 10 liter air pots so its not quite the info you are after. the sativa is a bit behind the indica but still looking good but no smoke report for a few weeks yet.

I grew 5 of these outdoors this past summer. They were in 10 gallon pots using a Pro Mix/manure mix. One plant stayed short, about 30" high, the other 4 got big, almost 5' tall. I averaged about 4.5 oz. per plant with the biggest giving about 5. Buds were good sized and pretty tight. The high is about a 7 out of 10, not too hazy with more of the Columbian influence. It's a good daytime smoke but I doubt I'll grow it again. Other things out there that are better. LBH's tall pheno Sour Diesel Haze should be available before the spring. I'd give it a look. I grew the short pheno indoors and it's killer.

LBH's tall pheno Sour Diesel Haze should be available before the spring. I'd give it a look.
I'm crossing my fingers on that one too... was supposed to be out last summer last I heard. I'm probably gonna buy 50 of the mix pack too

I grew 5 of these outdoors this past summer. They were in 10 gallon pots using a Pro Mix/manure mix. One plant stayed short, about 30" high, the other 4 got big, almost 5' tall. I averaged about 4.5 oz. per plant with the biggest giving about 5. Buds were good sized and pretty tight. The high is about a 7 out of 10, not too hazy with more of the Columbian influence. It's a good daytime smoke but I doubt I'll grow it again. Other things out there that are better. LBH's tall pheno Sour Diesel Haze should be available before the spring. I'd give it a look. I grew the short pheno indoors and it's killer.

How long did it take from start to finish with SCH?

grow1 pic 2 015.jpggrow1 pic 2 017.jpggrow1 pic 2 037.jpggrow1 pic 2 038.jpggrow1 pic 2 034.jpghere are some pics of 2 of my super cali haze this is week 10. 1 is very indica all 5 plants are doing really well.

Beautiful plants Hippy.
What size airpots are those. I am looking into airpots, and was wondering what size to get.

HomieHogleg

Back