Outdoor Super Cali Haze...Outdoors!

Thanks dykster.These are my first autos.I've watched others grow them outside with little yields so I thought a super auto would do better.I think I made a good choice with the SCHs.I have about 15 other "regular" plants going also outside.I have some blue widow,burmese kush,swazi skunk,ak along with some bagseed girls.Last week I started some darkstar,SAGE and a few more bagseeds.

017.JPG015.JPG013.JPGStill going good.Some new pics.Bigggest one is right at the 75 day mark and packing it on.

Attachments

• 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    318.9 KB · Views: 128
Nice grow! Keep the updates comming!

Harvested at 82 days

Had to take my biggest SCH down due to onset of some minor bud rot.She was at about 82 days and her trichs were a few clear/mostly cloudy/few amber,pretty much right where I like it so that played in the choice to chop her.She is trimmed and drying.I will post her weight after she dries,but even after my impatient pickings from her I think I'm still looking at 2+ oz easy.I still have another SCH going and 1 more seed to start.Hopefully Stitch will keep working with this strain for more stability as I think it's a keeper,heck I'd even test grow some outside for'em:lol:.

Attachments

• 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 143
  • 055.JPG
    055.JPG
    241.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 051.JPG
    051.JPG
    245.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    248 KB · Views: 130
Just shy of 3 ozs is what I got from her in 82 days and I'm sure adding my early picking it would've been just over 3 ozs.Overall I'm very happy with the results.It was a very easy plant to grow,trust me if I can grow this anybody can. 78.3 grams of some very good smoke is ok with me.

Dang Oldsman! Congrats on the high yield! I want to grow some of these myself. However, I'm sure they do much better outside. I can't grow outside atm. Would you recommend them to be grown indoors? That's awesome! :smokeit:

WVR,if you have high ceilings or train them I think it would do as good given enough light.I would put this one inside under cfl lights at night and saw almost 4 inches of growth in a single night,left my jaw hanging.I would recommend these to everybody to try.I did nothing special really besides water and I think 2 feedings with grow big and 2-3 with tiger bloom,no trimming,topping,lst.

Thanks for the info man. I have a 150W hps right now that we are using on Snow Ryder indoors. I do have a whole room I can dedicate to growing so should be good there. Plan on upgrading to 400W hps soon. Maybe they will do good with that. Thanks again and I'm subscribed! Can't wait to see how the rest of your strains come out!!

Back