Outdoor Super Cali Haze...Outdoors!

O

oldsman

May Garden 016.JPGMay Garden 018.JPGapril11 023.JPGMay Garden 021.JPGSince this is my first post let me start by saying HIGH.I have 2 SCHs going.I got a 5 pk and out of 4 seeds I only have 2 growing.I started the first one and it poked above dirt the fourth day of April,the second one poked up 4 days later.The oldest one started getting with the game early while the second one seemed to stall at it's first set of leaves.It stalled so long I started 2 more seeds with only one of those popping a tail.I placed the new one in the same pot as the stalled one.Well guess what!they both started growing,the stalled one felt threatened and took off and then the new one died.So here are my 2 original plants that are only 4 days apart in age.Both are in 3 gallon pots,same soil and in the sun.The oldest seems to be living up to it's description but the other one is catching up.

Attachments

• april11 017.JPG
    april11 017.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 130
Very nice man! Looks like you may be pulling good off this! Seems to really be loving the spot you put it.

Very nice oldsman! It has been way to long since i have got to puff some good haze. Looks to me that you will have a good amount to play with this summer :D

Well the way the plant is setting up I'm expecting 2+ oz off the oldest one.The second one I don't expect to be done in 100-120 days but she can take as long as she needs.

Looking good. I just started 5 SCH seeds yesterday and really looking forward to growing them out. One suggestion, transplant them into bigger pots. While 3 gallon are good size for strains like Mi5, Onyx, AA, etc. supers can get quite big, up to 7' tall, so can really benefit from larger pots. I'm planning on using 10 gallon for mine and am expecting them to get around 5' tall and hopefully yield 5+ oz. per plant. Stitch, the breeder, has gotten yields of up to 7 oz. per plant grown outdoors directly in soil.

Muddy,I would definately go with bigger pots,I will with my next SCH,if not put it in the ground.3 gallon pot is barely big enough imo.At the start I would leave her in the sun during day then put her under a couple CFLs in my shed at night.She grew as much as 4 inches in a single night,blew my mind.I have sampled a little of her recently and all I can say is WOW.I have a Blue Widow that seems to be keeping up with the SCH as far as budding,might even finish before the SCH,go figure.My biggest SCH is right at 4'5" tall.

Updated

These are my SCHs.The big one is at about 60 days and the smaller one is at about 56 days.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    298.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    247.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    209.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    309.4 KB · Views: 211
Nice work oldsman. Someday, when I grow up, I'm gonna grow me some of that SCH stuff. :D

I don't want to grow up,I bet my plants grow up before I do.

Back