Outdoor Super cali haze grow journal

yeh it was mate and the plant ive found is some sort of fern. This was when it was dead haha and was hoping someone could indentify so i knew wether or not my plants could camoflage in with it :D

IM IN URGENT NEED OF HELP :cry:

excuse the caps but i had to grab as much attention as possible. My plants are absolutely shooting up, i can see in indica doms and sat doms and im having some serious problems with each

The sat doms are growing like crazy, around 1 or 2 inches a night with no nuturience or ferts whatsoever and im waiting another week or two to transport to guerilla location as weathers taking a downturn here again. I cant move my light up fast enough for them and im scared its affecting the indica doms as they are getting less light, all though there still bushing out like crazy. My light slipped out of its holder and snapped a branch off of one plant and there all starting to get abit weak in the stems that if i shook the pot it will woble alot (sorry for the poor description). I just boght a clip on fan to go in my tent hoping that it will strengthen up the stems. I cant upload photos as i dont know how to from an iphone and my other phone broke.

Depserate for some answers as im not sure wether to transplant them asap althought the night temps are reaching 0 degreese celcius. Excuse the poor spelling aswell as ive rushed through this.

Cheers in advance Ordos

can you tie the sativa dom girl down? how tall is she now?

Shes about 13inches and if you look in my previous pictures, thats how small space im working with untill transplant so theres not enough room to tie down :confused:

Sorry about my lack of activity, was getting a bit paranoid with police etc, i put all 8 of my girls outdoors about 3 weeks ago in the pouring rain so didnt have time to plant,
then it contined to rain, and rain and rain and rain and guess what? RAIN.

I checked on my plants about a week ago and amazing the were dieing, but of not enough water? i was baffled, but ive replaced them in the pots for some water and im going to check on them shortly but fear the worst as there near a stream and the river in my area is completely flooded, im talking about its rised about 12 foot in some places! i will post here the fatalities and the miracles, wish me luck!

damn ordos that blows buddy I will be watching and hope everything works out :ama:

meehh unfortunatly only 2 now stand alive and they are not standing very well... i think this year has put me off of growing :'(

Don't give up mate just do it indoors,you have a nice setup there,I don't grow outside the weather is always a problem in uk even in summer lol.

Back