Outdoor Super cali haze grow journal

The further you come along the more homies you will have watching. This is a super cool site, you found a great place. I'll be keeping a watch, been interested in SCH for a while. Best of luck to you!

Cifer, we are having increasingly earlier summers here and usually has really nice weather from april to june, as these will be harvested in early july so ive tried to time for the best weather possible. Still waiting for chaze to come into stock aswell as really want some of those. They will be going outside in the first few weeks of april, also weve already had some quite hot sunny days here and in my outdoor location i wanted my plants to grow before the forest floor so there is more light. Does anyone have any tips of how to scare of preditors and slugs etc? as ill only be checking on them every week or two and dont want to go to aload of eaten girls haha

Moved all my stuff to a mates house which was a pain in the ass haha 7/9 have emerged so far and got a bag seed in the bottom right which is about 4 times the size already, has some incredible growth but i plan on getting rid of it, excuse the dull post im hung over big time :coffe:
Will update in another week or two with pictures of each day :)

11032012265.jpg
11032012266.jpg

All looking great apart from one runt but shes still growing haha! i have a white mould on the top of my soil aswell which i guess is to do with moisture levels, any ideas on how to get rid of it? and isit harmful to the girls? there not showing any signs so far of being effected

View attachment 69082I done a couple SCHs outdoors last year.My biggest got almost 5 foot tall and yielded just over 3oz,my other one got about 2.5 foot and yielded about 2.5ozs.Trying for 10 in the tent will depend on which phenos you end up getting.The smaller phenos should fit but I don't think the bigger phenos would.i loved the smoke and was thinking of doing some more this year also.good luck.
were they mostly sativas, it heard the sch was sativa dominant and thats what I would like since its hard to find a good sativa auto

If you grow them right outdoors you should be 3-4 oz pretty easy. You just have to be patient with them.

I got 10 oz total out of 4 plants. I was pleased. I am growing them again this year.

If you grow them right outdoors you should be 3-4 oz pretty easy. You just have to be patient with them.

I cant get pictures off my iphone as i dont know how haha but there all growing very very well, all natural no ferts but im thinking of gettign some soon.

They are under 24 hours of light as my timer blew, and they are all showing signs of flowering with pistils and are all female, im not sure if you can tell or not yet if they are sat or indica dominant but 3 of my sch's are stretching right up to the light with big branching and the other 5 are short and really bushy, like nothing ive ever seen before but would love for them to start stretching.

What should i do about adjusting the light height as the sat looking ones are growing about 2 inches in a night :confused:

was your timer made in the uk mate? and i cant identify your third pic plant either, unless ofcourse its a stick bush lol

Back