Outdoor Super cali haze grow journal

O

ord0s

Finally im going to get a grow journal up and running :jump:

I have bought a 60 x 60 x 120 grow tent from a local hydro store and is fitted with a 125 watt cfl as i didnt want a substantiual increase in electricity bills. Hopefully this will be enough to grow 10 SCH untill the beggining of april?

Im starting so early as last year i grew seedlings outdoor in the uk on the 1st of april and they survived well, and figured that being grow for a month prior to going outdoors they should be fine. (well thats the theory anyway). Oh and because id also like to get a chaze grow in there aswell as they arnt seeming to be restocked anytime soon from a reputable seedbank.

My seeds should be here tommorow which i ordered from dope seeds so will upload pictures then.

I have also bought 4 50l bags of Bio Bizz all purpose soil from the hyrdo store to make sure i have enough for when they are put outdoor which ill be prepping at some point next week.

My camera is fooked at the moment so here is a link for the grow tent i got if someone could confirm for me that it will be sufficient aswell http://www.somhydro.co.uk/product.asp?pid=617

I still have a day or two for seeds to come so if there are any significant faults here let me know asap so i can cater for the problems. Also i recall seeing a post from stitch saying that super autos dont do well with re - potting, but as of my size limits i will have to use reletivly small pots to fit all ten in this grow tent and im hoping their growth wont be stunted too bad and they will burst into growth when transported outside.

Im choosing to not use any nutes as im really bad with precise measurments and wouldnt want to screw over my plants. So anyone with little experience in growing like me and would like to see a sch outdoor grow, pull up a chair and watch me fail/succeed so you do or dont have to and can learn from my mistakes :D

Help will be greatly appreciated :thumbs:

*edit Dope seeds are starting to take the piss now! it has been 6 days and no conformation, which means no shipped seeds yet :crying: anyway everythings now set up and ready to go apart from soil, but i didnt want to do that just yet as im not sure how long these seeds are going to be. Here are some pics of my setup prior to going outdoors, so enjoy :toke:

Revieved an email from dope seeds aswell saying there were problems in the payment and everything has been sorted now so hopefully will be up and running by the end of the week

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the pictures of my settup so let me know what you guys think
Changed to a t5 lighting syste as they will only be in there for a month so figured this was the best option.
harry 2.jpg
harry.jpg

Just cant wait for my bea ns now :booya:

Kindof dissapointed with the lack of intrest haha but the journal still goes on, beans are at the post office as was away when delivery was happening so i went out looking for some locations after the month indoors.
The first picture is my ideal location for a few, this is on the end of a farmers field far away from foot walkers but its in the thick of deer territory, so im worried about them toking up before i get there! :smokeit:

The second is the opening in the woods so will get a good amount of sunlight from around 10am till sunset.

The third is the plant that is all dead there but i wasnt sure what it was, so if anyone from the uk could identify this plant so i can find out when it begins to grow ect. it would be much appricieated so i know when its going to previde abit of camo for my girls as they have a slight resemblence to the untrained eye.

In the first picture im not sre if you can notice but it is in a slight dip and there is also a light stream running near by :smoke:

06032012259.jpg06032012260.jpg06032012261.jpg

Hey dude welcome to AFN. Sorry that no one has commented. Keep up the work. Can't ID that not too many that can. Looks like a pretty cool setup.

Haha cheers man, will be germing tommorow so will let everyone know how many pop asap :)

Looking forward to seeing this get going. I looked long and hard at this strain before getting my seeds for the season. Went with the Super Stinky instead, but if money weren't an issue I would have gotten both... Its like Soup or Salad. "Salad, Wait no! Soup!" but it was too late.

Hey bro I just finished a super cali unfortunately she turned out to be indica pheno that didn't get over 20" tall. Its a good daytime smoke but if you smoke too much it will make you quite paranoid! It was a very low odor strain that smell of unpickled cucumbers. This strain will take anything you throw at it nutrient wise but loves tons of light! Green karma sent your way bro!

Put 9 in paper towels a few mins ago so will hopefully see some life in the next 48 hours :) I was hoping for super cali haze to be a high yeilder, but im still waiting for chaze to come into stock in iether attitude or dope seeds. im hoping for atleast 1 oz per pant and also got 5 reg Mi5 and 5 reg Dr Feel Good seeds so may make some seeds and try grow some of that. will update with photos when seeds pop, cheers for the intrest :buds:

Peace out!

010.JPGI done a couple SCHs outdoors last year.My biggest got almost 5 foot tall and yielded just over 3oz,my other one got about 2.5 foot and yielded about 2.5ozs.Trying for 10 in the tent will depend on which phenos you end up getting.The smaller phenos should fit but I don't think the bigger phenos would.i loved the smoke and was thinking of doing some more this year also.good luck.

Ah im hoping for 1 oz off of each atleast in the uk, i guess your somewhere with alot more sunshine haha. There only going in the tent for a month or so then going outdoors to hopefully grow huggee :smokeit:

Back