Outdoor Super Automatic Sativa S.A.S

Awesome bro.

SAS was the first plant I ever grew, and one of my favourites.

Really strong haze taste and a gorgeous perfume scent when you crush the buds.

I'm surprised it's not a more popular strain, and I couldn't find any grow journals on it anywhere.

Peas

Ive been breeding the sativa with ultraviolet, assassin, and auto Viking. Trying to make a good seed collection from those potent ladies.
Taste and smells are great and the high is fly.
Good luck cultivating!

Flowers have Power

I had to delete the pictures because of the geo tag feature imbedded in every photo. Everyone is a keyboard investigator these days. Anyway, I'll post more pictures the correct way this Sunday.

I went to snap some pictures of the S.A.S today and was greeted with an amazing aroma of tropical fruits, pine, and citrus. The smell is very much like the breeder description and very perfume laden like some of you have described. I am really excited about smoking this plant. The buds look to be developing into the typical airy haze sativa structure which is a good sign that it will have that soaring sativa high I'm chasing.

You will notice the browning pistils. This happens every year with my autos. It could be the outdoor bugs, it could be the intense hot humid continental climate, it could be a lot of factors. Pollination is an impossibility because wild cannabis pollen won't be developed for another month in my area. I can never grow the pretty orange and pink pistil plants that some of you can grow in your area.

Last weeks pics IMG_1614 - Copy.JPG IMG_1613 - Copy.JPG

This weeks pics Untitled - Copy.jpg IMG_1624 - Copy.JPG

Plants look amazing, much lime a photo sativa. I've never heard of SAS, who sells/breeds it

Back