New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

12/17
20211217_145507.jpg
20211217_152047.jpg

If you don't mind, what is your medium, and your watering schedule like with mature plants in small containers?
Currently? I'm in FFOF straight from the bag. The 1gal girl in the 2x2 did have Grow Dots added to the soil prior to planting. She is actually rooted through into the res under the pot, so I haven't watered her directly in weeks. In the 4x4 the small pots are much more annoying lol. They dry out super fast with the extra airflow from the bigger fan. Plus they get way more light (500w vs 100w) and I'm having to work to keep the humidity down. Depending on the plant its been anywhere from every other day to twice a day. Definitely think they would be best suited in an auto watering setup in a single strain SOG if they're going to be decent sized plants. But still doable with different sized plants, just annoying lol. I'll be sticking with them in the 2x2, but I'm going to try to avoid having them in the 4x4. Plastic pots probably wouldn't be so bad, I've got some I could play with.

Last edited:
Back