New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Very nice Suki. All of your plants look very healthy and well taken care of.
I love all of the different colors , shapes and textures in your garden.
Thank you!

4x4

And a super short video from the 2x2 today, since the camera decided it wanted to point at the ceiling for nearly 11 hours and then fell off the wall multiple times, ugh. I did get it set up on the little monkey tripod @AutoBobje suggested I get, but having it shoot from the corner with the camera's area of view being how it is is driving me batty. Going to have to see if there's some other solution that will work in the 2x2. Also really need to figure out what I want to do with the big WMD as she's nearly run out of headroom and is quickly taking over the 2x2.

4x4

And a super short video from the 2x2 today, since the camera decided it wanted to point at the ceiling for nearly 11 hours and then fell off the wall multiple times, ugh. I did get it set up on the little monkey tripod @AutoBobje suggested I get, but having it shoot from the corner with the camera's area of view being how it is is driving me batty. Going to have to see if there's some other solution that will work in the 2x2. Also really need to figure out what I want to do with the big WMD as she's nearly run out of headroom and is quickly taking over the 2x2.

Duct Tape..........not just for a hot date night

Duct Tape..........not just for a hot date night
I had it stuck up with a super heavy duty double sided tape, but peeling it off and resticking to adjust the height over and over left it not at all sticky. Since I still haven't found it from when hubby "put it away" and he can't remember where he stuck it, I had to get creative for now.

12/9
20211209_134653.jpg
20211209_143306.jpg

Back