New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

The first I topped at the 4th day before yesterday, the second I topped at the second as I'll be giving it the "Suki treatment" to see how it deals with high stress.

17 days today, pictures are from yesterday. Haven't gotten a chance to go in the tent yet today cause they kids stayed at grandma's last night and hubby let me sleep way late lmao.
It looks good. Will this one be going into your new tent, aka the “wall to wall house”?

Nice! My last What’s my Name was a lil droopy before Willy ate her. We’ll see how the new one does. I believe WMN is in WTF, and/or WMD?

11/26
20211127_135654.jpg

Last pics of the 5gal WMD and the Sour Stomper in this tent! I got busy with setting up the new 4x4 from Mars Hydro and totally forgot to get individual pictures.

View attachment 1391407

Last pics of the 5gal WMD and the Sour Stomper in this tent! I got busy with setting up the new 4x4 from Mars Hydro and totally forgot to get individual pictures.

Well...That's twenty likes you're not getting today.
nananana.gif

Thanks for the rep @AutoBobje! I actually changed my mind. I'm thinking the bigger tent may be easier to keep stable (temp and humidity wise), so I brought all the flowering girls in there and put the WMD back in the 2x2 for now lol.

Hey @420Forever, do you mind zapping the "2x2" part from my thread title?

Back