New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

View attachment 1561686

This is the first time I've seen a first leaf have a second finger like that, @Jean-O I think I remember you mentioning something about it at one point a long time ago though
I seem to get a lot of Triploids with the strains that I used the Dinafem Blue Cheese auto to cross with. The Blue Dog, Straw Dog, VooDoo, and The Duke all seem to have a high percentage of the triploid trait. The plants that express the trait are usually super bush and require little training as they like to top themselves and shoot out tons of lateral branching, the flowers also seem to stack a lot heavier. Things are looking very happy in the grow! Nice Job @Suki you are going to have a very aromatic grow here very soon!

I seem to get a lot of Triploids with the strains that I used the Dinafem Blue Cheese auto to cross with. The Blue Dog, Straw Dog, VooDoo, and The Duke all seem to have a high percentage of the triploid trait. The plants that express the trait are usually super bush and require little training as they like to top themselves and shoot out tons of lateral branching, the flowers also seem to stack a lot heavier. Things are looking very happy in the grow! Nice Job @Suki you are going to have a very aromatic grow here very soon!
Thanks! That's the hope for sure, along with a very very full tent lol. All but the Hellhound are in 10gal, the Hellhound is in a 20gal! I've missed having a tent full of monsters :rofl:

2/4
20230204_150719.jpg

Back