New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Yeah, I should make a how-to so people upload their pictures in a more internet friendly format. Windows PowerToys is a very good suite of free tools.

I can only imagine how you go to the potty :haha:

Yup, almost there. You lucky one!!!

Look at those pompoms!!! Gorgeous plant sis :bow:
Technically I can lower the resolution but even just uploading them at the normal res makes them super fuzzy on the site. Having a separate post for each plant helps some in that it spreads them over more than one page (vs several pics per post with up to 150/page) but there is a major loss of image quality when I try to use the lowered res pictures.

Technically I can lower the resolution but even just uploading them at the normal res makes them super fuzzy on the site. Having a separate post for each plant helps some in that it spreads them over more than one page (vs several pics per post with up to 150/page) but there is a major loss of image quality when I try to use the lowered res pictures.
That's strange. Didn't think AFN would change something other then the EXIF if I understood @blue correctly...

Sorry @Suki813 I'm not complaining. I suspect that it's the software that runs the site. I have the same problem with two other sites (they all run on the same software).

4/27
20220428_010536.jpg

Back