New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 36 - Lemon Drop
20211105_134206.jpg

Can’t wait to see how it comes out, just dropped a bean of sour stomper myself this afternoon.
I'm seriously in love with her, best behaved plant I've grown yet! Whether that's strictly genetics or because I'm becoming a better grower I couldn't tell you, but I'm very very pleased with her at this point.

I'm seriously in love with her, best behaved plant I've grown yet! Whether that's strictly genetics or because I'm becoming a better grower I couldn't tell you, but I'm very very pleased with her at this point.
SS=one of my all time favs. It'll be a great grow I'm sure!
:pass:

Playing another round of "The Tiny Tent Shuffle" lol
20211105_191122.jpg

Since 3BOG is out, that 5gal pot will be taken by a "Where's My Dog" by @Jean-O, so I just needed to make space for one more 1gal pot in the front. So, I'll move the Lemon Drop to fit that 1gal in once I need it lol. Also testing out a suspension idea for my solo cups, and I think it should be perfect.

(Cause who doesn't grow 10 plants at once in a 2x2 :rofl:)

Tracking lied to me! Just checked again to make sure that they were coming tomorrow still and they were already delivered! So I guess I'm popping some beans tonight :jointman:
20211105_225700_capture.jpg

Day 0 - Where's My Dog?
Two Where's My Dog? (WMD from here out) dropped straight into their new digs with a dose of Dynomyco and a shot of Recharge. 1gal pot got 1tbs of Grow Dots, 5gal got 3tbs + 2.125ts. Recharge was mixed at .5ts/gal after adding 4ml of Silica and letting that sit for half an hour. Fingers crossed, we should see new babies in the next few days.

20211106_011757.jpg

Back