New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

My wife and daughter are both in seasonal misery. We got about 4 inches of snow on Wed, you would never know it two days later by looking. But mutha of nature has wreaked havoc on some poor sinuses and other congestable misery makers with this recent dance of winter and speing mixes.. it got to nearly 70 last week one day.. then snow this week.. like literal accumulation of “piss me off, i just put the shovels and the salt in the shed not 5 days ago!” WTF? And Grrrr! damn midwest weather. It was heavy to shovel too…

anyhow i can get rambly too and understand. Esp if its helping to pass vertigo sounding symptoms and the “Medicine-Hed” i get this bad from Nyquil. Its like im a bit randomly slow on all functioning cognition.. and then it takes a while to get back on track again kinda thing…vicious cycle sometimes..

feel better soon, and thanks for the updates! You so dedicated..

PS I plan to take the summer off from growing.. my current batch should be done aroind the same time shcool gets out then ill start back in the fall/winter with what i am hoping to be my own perpetual auto season of sorts. I have a pipe dream of a long term breading goal. Hoping to stash up some auto harvests and then ill start hunting through some breed stock! ( many grows down the road on that dream however). Before that though, gotta get through this current run.

4/1
Started trying to work on taming the shrubbery a bit :rofl:
20220402_022556.jpg

20220402_150746.jpg

Back