New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 31 - Alien Technology
20220331_133450.jpg

You have a real frostgiant there
tumblr_mm2n0jxE7E1rmgzodo1_500.gif

Whiskey Zulu #1 is no more. In a bit of a DILLIGAF rage I tossed her. Her trichs looked to be no where near ready and with her weird ass 100% foxtail buds she had decided she wanted to just get totally riddled with BR. Looked like leaves caught between the foxtails were the cause. There was way too much to dig through and like I said none of it was anywhere close to ready so into the bin she went. Rather disappointed but hopefully #2 will have normal shaped buds cause I was really looking forward to toking on her sticky sticky buds.
It happens. Was it a waste of time? No, you learned from it :cheers:

Also, and not to detract from the daily awesomeness that is this thread, My 2nd and current grow i did two completely different cultivars from my first single plant grow: I stunted the shit out of one of my girls with too fast of a hardening off after she popped… as you said…learn. she doing pretty good now, no that sells it kinda short, ill upg to doing awesome... she is doing awesome now and is taking her training like a champbut essentially for me this early, even the QuQ ‘usual’ is not known yet.. only scratching the surface. Positive outlook however, im proud of my first, and how the 2nd round is starting out is so far. Potentially means if i can replicate -or better, improve terps and yield - yield is is default due to two plants obv, but still- ill be sitting on a nice stash before i start next season’s run(s).

anyhow all this to say that this thread is so helpful to see in motion. It is a guide of sorts that i will use as a tool for my own ‘perpetual season‘ (3rd all-time run) of autos tthe madness starts…mwa Hah HAHAHA! :smokeit:

She was super pretty. And ill sip one for her loss. Tequila for tossing.
She was definitely pretty but weird from the start and with as awful as I'm feeling physically and as bad as my brain fog is currently I just couldn't deal with digging through all her weird little spikey finger buds. There was no actual solid buds on her at all, she was literally entirely fox tails. And with leaves all woven through them it was a mess. I tried, but I was hacking away huge chunks and it was just too much. I just didn't want to risk it spreading to the other ladies.

Also, and not to detract from the daily awesomeness that is this thread, My 2nd and current grow i did two completely different cultivars from my first single plant grow: I stunted the shit out of one of my girls with too fast of a hardening off after she popped… as you said…learn. she doing pretty good now, no that sells it kinda short, ill upg to doing awesome... she is doing awesome now and is taking her training like a champbut essentially for me this early, even the QuQ ‘usual’ is not known yet.. only scratching the surface. Positive outlook however, im proud of my first, and how the 2nd round is starting out is so far. Potentially means if i can replicate -or better, improve terps and yield - yield is is default due to two plants obv, but still- ill be sitting on a nice stash before i start next season’s run(s).

anyhow all this to say that this thread is so helpful to see in motion. It is a guide of sorts that i will use as a tool for my own ‘perpetual season‘ (3rd all-time run) of autos tthe madness starts…mwa Hah HAHAHA! :smokeit:
I'm glad that my thread can be helpful lol. I don't think any of us can do much more than our best and even when we can't do that that's ok too. You grow, you learn, and you carry on. The more you grow the more you learn to read your plants and what they want. With as sick as I am/have been I'm a smidgen overwhelmed with the ladies and their demands but it'll be ok. I really need to get some time in the tentband really get them cleaned up some as things have gone a bit buck wild and I think they may be a bit mad at me for having them crammed in there like a can of sardines. I'm just not physically up to it at the moment so it just is what it is. I'm fighting the pharmacy yet again on my rx meds (thankfully its just a matter of them being on backorder this time and not an insurance issue) so between that and being sick and loaded up on otc to deal with being sick I'm feeling underwater (like, literally at the moment I've got the spins like a SOB cause I forgot I took my cough syrup this morning and then took it a second time and it kinda feels like when you get really high and really drunk at the same time for the first time, but I digress). That being said, hopefully the crazy pollen madness here is almost over and I'll be not feeling like death soon and I won't be quite as overwhelmed. I've got a bad habit of overdoing things and so it'll be a relief once some of these ladies get the chop and I can kinda relax a little. I love autos with their little whirlwind speed racer personalities but I think a summer of nice slow mellow photos will be a good change of pace for me. I've got some things in the works for outdoors to keep myself from getting bored and some other little projects to play with but for now I'm just focusing on getting the auto girls finished out so I can relax a bit. Sorry, rambling :rofl: typing is helping keep the seasick feeling at bay lol.

Back