New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 26 - Alien Technology
20220325_234953.jpg

You crank out that Cronic!

qwik question.. how often do you pop new beans in the perpetual? And where do you dry? Okay two, hehe.
Seems like you would always have something perpetually drying as well..wondering how you approach this.

my brain is formulating plans for next season - this winter.. im thinking of popping new beans in a cycle so i can get 4-6 (more maybe?) harvests in that season… instead of two harvests for the season…the way you cram that tent full makes me think i can work a variation here for my sitch…

girls look gorgeous as usual btw!

You crank out that Cronic!

qwik question.. how often do you pop new beans in the perpetual? And where do you dry? Okay two, hehe.
Seems like you would always have something perpetually drying as well..wondering how you approach this.

my brain is formulating plans for next season - this winter.. im thinking of popping new beans in a cycle so i can get 4-6 (more maybe?) harvests in that season… instead of two harvests for the season…the way you cram that tent full makes me think i can work a variation here for my sitch…

girls look gorgeous as usual btw!
Thank you! Beans get popped kinda just whenever I get the urge, or when they get here if it's for a G&S or whatever. Seems to kinda work out to like every 3 or 4 weeks for the most part. I use a spare bathroom for drying, it stays mid 60s downstairs so it works out perfectly, I just hang, turn on the exhaust, and lock the door behind me lol. I'm really typically only chopping like 2 or 3 plants at a time as that's all the trimming I can handle at once. Already know I'm going to hate myself when it comes time to harvest Bruce, thinking I'm probably going to have to chop/dry/trim her in batches cause I can only take so much at a time.

Back