New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

If I remember correctly I think I read that LABS can be used to unstop drains! Has tons of uses besides for plants! :thumbsup:

That or I smoke so much I’m now hallucinating stuff! Guess that could be an option!:eyebrows::smokeit:
Idk how the bottle of draino he poured down there didn't fix it. Though, I'd put money on it being way beyond out of date since it was here when we moved in and the lady who lived here before us had super severe Parkinsons and couldn't do much of anything for herself by the time she sold the house.

Thanks for the rep @CannabisMingus! My RSD is really bad today so I apologize if I came off as prickly @olbobcat, just been one of those days where it feels like everything is a criticism lol. It definitely is super frustrating to not be able to figure out what is wrong with the plants though, or to feel like it's something you're doing wrong. I would definitely be more concerned about the soil content if I were having issues across the board, but I truly don't believe that is the issue here. I am bummed that I'm having so much trouble, but its just another learning experience. Think I need to find some sort of probe thermometer that can read low temps as well as high ones, the only thing I can think that would work for checking soil temps that I have on hand would be hubby's meat thermometer and I have no idea what the temp range is on that and I can only imagine the shit fit he would throw if he were to find out I was using it to check soil temps lol, especially considering how pissy he gets about my rinsing dirt off my hands in the sink (nevermind the fact that his hair is more than likely the cause of the clog, not the dirt from my fingers :face:). Maybe I'll go disassemble it now and leave him a nice little dead mouse sized glob of long dark hairs to prove my point :rofl: like I said, prickly.
Hey, I am a big boy I can take it. I apologize, I did not mean for it to come out that way. Being longhaired though thinning bearded wonder, I understand about clogged drains. Fox farms do put tiny river rock in their soil and about 15 years ago I learned the hard way while flushing my plants in the tub. Sometimes the Dumbass. I had to get the Sawzall out on those old pipes. You know I have some plants in a different room that I figured out didn't like cause it is getting so cold. So you could be right there. I just know how nuts it makes me when you do exactly the same thing and some of the plants object. Drives me crazy, because I have issues. If you have several hours I could try and explain them to you.

Hey, I am a big boy I can take it. I apologize, I did not mean for it to come out that way. Being longhaired though thinning bearded wonder, I understand about clogged drains. Fox farms do put tiny river rock in their soil and about 15 years ago I learned the hard way while flushing my plants in the tub. Sometimes the Dumbass. I had to get the Sawzall out on those old pipes. You know I have some plants in a different room that I figured out didn't like cause it is getting so cold. So you could be right there. I just know how nuts it makes me when you do exactly the same thing and some of the plants object. Drives me crazy, because I have issues. If you have several hours I could try and explain them to you.
Lol I totally get it! This was just the tiny bit of dirt residue you get from like sticking your finger in to check moisture though so idk how he figured it was something I'd done :rofl: I started with just taking the U part off the bottom but I couldn't get the hair to come out from tugging on it from there so I just said fuck it and completely disassembled it lol. Having had long hair my whole life (or most of it at least) I know better than to brush it over a sink lol, much easier to just do it over carpet and vacuum it up later, or whenever I get around to it :rofl: just don't know how to mention that I fixed the sink and it was not in fact my fault without getting called passive aggressive lmao. So I suppose I'll just wait for him to realize on his own. Waiting on him to change the air filter and help me with putting up a shelf/coat rack thing, its been a while and I'll probably get tired of looking at the filter he set right outside our door as a visual reminder to himself before he ever gets around to doing it and just do it myself :rofl:

Don't frett on that WG solo. She was a tough grow and besides, you have a great looking plant. I'm sure she will fill out. I tried everything I could think of to keep mine happy but felt the same way that she was droopy and sad all the time.

2/1
20220201_212143.jpg

Back